Inappropriate or funny?

I work in an oil rig as a cook. My 53 year old white co-worker was icing a cake with white icing. The entire time I stood by him saying "skeet skeet" he kept looking at me "what the fuck is wrong with you, little shit?" Everytime he kept icing the cake is just laugh harder and kept saying "skeet skeet"

Correction glazing it not icing. He was pouring thick white syrup all over slowly as I kept saying "skeet skeet"

Most Helpful Girl

• he doesn't know what skeet skeet means. he's old lol

What Girls Said 1

• I don't understand what's funny about that...

• Your under 18 not if I should explain

• Well... I know what it means now and as an answer to your question... inappropriate

What Guys Said 4

• If you think it is funny then it is funny. Some guys think cutting a greezy fart at the diner table is funny but I don't think the same way.

• That humor is obviously only good for certain people. Typically not middle aged or senior men.

• He is out of the age range to understand the joke. :-P

• Maybe he didn't know what it meant, maybe he did. Either way, it's middle-school humor.