Jason Statham or Bruce Willis?

Jason is tougher, but Bruce has a better sense of humor in my opinion. Lol its a shame I never finished The Transporter. I've seen the first 3 Die Hards, but Im just now seeing them this year lol. I love Statham in Death Race though.

Jason Statham or Bruce Willis?

• Jason Statham
  • Bruce Willis

Most Helpful Guy

• Bruce Willis for the simple fact that he was a great action hero in my youth and early teens. But I love Statham too for taking over his role, more or less.

You know who else was great? Kurt Russel!

• Yes I love Kurt! I also like Mel Gibson!

• I like that it brought lots of Hollywood superheroes together, but it sadly bored me

• Yeah, that was its unique thing. Some people really liked it for what it was.

Most Helpful Girl

• BRUCEYYY!!! haha no really he was good in those die hard movies. But I'm a fast car, driving type so Statham gets my vote. His a good actor and he was great in Fast and the furious 7.

• Yes I wanted to cheer on Statham in Fast 7 but he was playing a villain so I had to be #TeamPaul lol

• Have you seen him in Crank and Parker

• No I haven't : ( will probably watch that later on in the day.

What Guys Said 5

• Jason Statham.
    He's a pretty average tough guy , just minding his own business but life has a way with him lol
    I like that.

• I think Jason Stratham is better looking

• Bruce Willis!!!

Armageddon ! <3

• The Undertaker from WWE lol.

• But who out of the two

• Hahaha Actually Bruce is bald now and Jason has hair around the back of his head

• Hahaah wow had no idea XD

• Since when is Jason Statham tougher than Bruce? Bruce all the way, he Dies Hard with a Vengeance.

• Sorry. I guess I transported to another place, another time for a second there lol

• Transporter-ed yeah ;)

What Girls Said 3

• Bruce Willis

• Bruce is so much more badass and he's better looking. Neither are great but still.

• Jason Statham