Are you working, at university or at school?

What is it you do with your day?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm at uni but also work on the side.

• Cool, how many more years of uni do you have. I have a presentation next Wednesday and then my degree is finished. After next Wednesday graduation.

• Thank you I have been in the workforce before but I was not going to go anywhere in my job and I felt like I was stuck in a rutt so I decided to do a degree and have a change in my life.

• oh wow that's quite a turn of events. determination right there. respect.

What Girls Said 7

• Neither one. I spend my days just being lazy at home. Supposed to be in college in switz but cancelled it bc my dad gotten really sick.

• just graduated from college (undergrad) and looking for a job

• You are in the same position as me. Wednesday 24 I have to do a poster presentation and then it is all over, my degree is finished.

• oh i know haha

• I want to get an apartment when I finish uni. Like buy one

• I work, but it's summer break right now. :)

• I work at a university, if that counts.

• University and looking for a casual job.

• no, i'm not work at both. cause i'm a student, so i'm only study my lessons.

• University.

What Guys Said 5

• I'm working at a gym, and getting ready to start at ISSA, ISSA stands for International Sports Science Association I will studying from them to be a professional trainer and business (gym)/private practice owner if I choose so later on. In the meantime I train to get in shape for the job because I can't very well expect my clients to train and be strong, healthy if their trainer isn't either of those things.

• Im doing a Carpentry apprenticeship. So, I'm college 1 or 2 days a week, And work 3-5 days a week. (It varies week per week, But, Normally, Work on Monday, Thursday and Friday , And College on Tuesday and Wednesday).

• I am working

• I am working while in college

• At university.