So I want to be a FBI agent , But I dont know where to begin in school.. what major do I take?

I really want to be a FBI AGENT... But where do I start? What major? What college?😃😃😃👮

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of agents from any of our intelligence branches are recruited from law enforcement or military branches. it is then that they are actually trained and schooled and if they pass they become agents. But this is mostly for the CIA and NSA type stuff the FBI are not spies so it is a lot easier to be part of the organization.

http://www.fbiagentedu.org/fbi-requirements/
    Here are the requirements.

• THANK YOU SOO MUCH REALLY HELPFUL😃😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍👮

• No problem and remember while the FBI is pretty much just a specialized police force, it is still really hard to get in, not as hard as CIA and NSA since they are spies and soldiers, but still fairly hard and you have to qualify for one of their entry programs, good luck.

What Guys Said 5

• Having worked in law enforcement there is a lot of misconceptions out there regarding this. Go to fbijobs. gov it list potential careers and tells you what they requirement for certain positions. The FBI hires everything from chemist to computer scientist to psychologist. Basically you figure out what interest you and pick a major. No specific major is required for work at the FBI. If you want to be an agent you need to check into the FBI academy. I would suggest not going for a criminal justice degree as an undergrad. It will not help you in law enforcement careers because they train you the way they want.

• College or the Marine Corp. What do you want to do with the FBI? Must have friends who are not involved in crimes or have a criminal background. The more education you have in a specific field such as accounting, business or political science the list goes on. There are divisions for all types of crime. Call the FBI and ask them.

• Any accredited 4 year college. You'll probably need to major in finance. Almost all FBI people that go after crooks never use their gun or do any of the things shows about FBI do. They usually look for people that are doing things like tax evasion or money laundering. Also no partying. No drugs and no alcohol until you're 21. They polygraph you and ask you if you've done that. Although that's not an automatic rejection but lying is.

• I do not know very much, but I do know that there is an FBA Academy in Quantico, VA.

• CS

They don't like dumb. Show intellect through philosophy courses, as one example.

What Girls Said 0