Girls, if your boyfriend was locked up in his room crying and you didn't know what was wrong what would you do?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• That would pull at my heart strings! I would beg for him to let me in and if he still wouldn't, I would try to talk to him through the door and then just wait until he comes out and then give him a huge hug. If he didn't want to talk about it then, I would encourage him to another time when he had composed himself.

What Girls Said 20

• Bang down the damn door. No way in hell I'm letting my baby sit in a room and cry by himself.

• Ask if he want to talk about it and that it's okay and if he says leave me alone, I would just give him a little break and later ask him again.

• maybe i'll try to break the door and try to comfort him

• I would call him continuously and would panik a lot , I would shout from outside and tell him to open the door at once or I would never talk to him. If he would open the door , I would run to him and give him the coziest hug.. would wipe his tear drops with my lips. I would calm him down , know his problem and make him understand.

• Break down the door and give him a hug.

• Knock on his door repeatedly until he opened it, talk to him through his door asking him what's wrong, let him know that I care for him, probably start crying myself, and break the door if needed.

• try to comfort him the best way i could as without knowing why and then once he's ready to tell me i will comfort him in the way he needs to be comforted

• ... That's not something that my boyfriend would do. Anyway, I'd ask what was wrong and for him to open the door.

• I would try and comfort him

• I would probably try breaking down the door to get him out the room.

• I'd be really down myself and feel helpless
    I'd calmly knock on the door and ask if I could come in, if that doesn't help I'll tell him I'll shove a paper under the door, and he could tell me through that what's wrong because I'm worried !

• I would rescue the poor fellow!!! Male tears are soooo endearing!

• Talk to him, comfort him and try and get him to open the door

• Try and talk to him

• I would let him know that I was there and that I would wait outside until he was ready to open the door. I wouldn't add to his discomfort but pounding on the door or constantly asking him what was wrong. I would wait it out until he was ready to open the door and/or speak about it.

• Leave hime alone. He's being a baby. You need to face your problems, not lock yourself in your room like a middle schooler

• I would go and make sure he was OK and see if I could help I can't stand to see people sad I would try my hardest to help and I wouldn't leave his side or door if he didn't let me in

• Well my boyfriend rarley crys so I would ask to be let in so we can talk about it cause when he crys I want to hold him and make it better

• I'd wait for him to calm before attempting anything.

• Break that door down. Give him a hug and try to help him feel better. It would break my heart to know he was crying alone locked in his room.