Girls, if your boyfriend was locked up in his room crying and you didn't know what was wrong what would you do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That would pull at my heart strings! I would beg for him to let me in and if he still wouldn't, I would try to talk to him through the door and then just wait until he comes out and then give him a huge hug. If he didn't want to talk about it then, I would encourage him to another time when he had composed himself.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• Bang down the damn door. No way in hell I'm letting my baby sit in a room and cry by himself.

2|1
    0|0
  • Ask if he want to talk about it and that it's okay and if he says leave me alone, I would just give him a little break and later ask him again.

1|1
    0|0
  • maybe i'll try to break the door and try to comfort him

1|1
    0|0
  • I would call him continuously and would panik a lot , I would shout from outside and tell him to open the door at once or I would never talk to him. If he would open the door , I would run to him and give him the coziest hug.. would wipe his tear drops with my lips. I would calm him down , know his problem and make him understand.

0|1
    0|0
  • Break down the door and give him a hug.

2|1
    0|0
  • Knock on his door repeatedly until he opened it, talk to him through his door asking him what's wrong, let him know that I care for him, probably start crying myself, and break the door if needed.

0|1
    0|0
  • try to comfort him the best way i could as without knowing why and then once he's ready to tell me i will comfort him in the way he needs to be comforted

0|1
    0|0
  • ... That's not something that my boyfriend would do. Anyway, I'd ask what was wrong and for him to open the door.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would try and comfort him

0|1
    0|0
  • I would probably try breaking down the door to get him out the room.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd be really down myself and feel helpless
    I'd calmly knock on the door and ask if I could come in, if that doesn't help I'll tell him I'll shove a paper under the door, and he could tell me through that what's wrong because I'm worried !

0|1
    0|0
  • I would rescue the poor fellow!!! Male tears are soooo endearing!

0|1
    0|0
  • Talk to him, comfort him and try and get him to open the door

0|1
    0|0
  • Try and talk to him

0|0
    0|0
  • I would let him know that I was there and that I would wait outside until he was ready to open the door. I wouldn't add to his discomfort but pounding on the door or constantly asking him what was wrong. I would wait it out until he was ready to open the door and/or speak about it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Leave hime alone. He's being a baby. You need to face your problems, not lock yourself in your room like a middle schooler

0|0
    1|0
  • I would go and make sure he was OK and see if I could help I can't stand to see people sad I would try my hardest to help and I wouldn't leave his side or door if he didn't let me in

0|1
    0|0
  • Well my boyfriend rarley crys so I would ask to be let in so we can talk about it cause when he crys I want to hold him and make it better

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd wait for him to calm before attempting anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Break that door down. Give him a hug and try to help him feel better. It would break my heart to know he was crying alone locked in his room.

0|1
    0|0