Why are gay men so attracted to me (I'm female)?

Why are gay men so attracted to me? I mean straight men are too but I can't wrap my finger around as to why gay men seem to have a profound attraction towards me. I've had a few gay guys tell me that they've never been into girls until they saw me or that if they were straight they'd do all of these sexually explicit things to me. I don't look like a guy at all and I'm pretty feminine. I don't have much attraction to them because I know they're gay. Are these guys really gay?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do you think you'd need to look like a guy? Gay guys tend to love very feminine women who have a good fashion sense, nice hair, perfect makeup, confidence (or at least a good fake confidence), and it's usually women whom everyone notices when they come in the room... basically, it's more like they admire you and wish they were more like you. They're not saying they want to do you; they're saying they'd want to if they were straight.

If you think about it, gay guys always look up to very feminine or very glamorous, very show-y, diva-ish women, especially feminine gay guys. Nowadays, they love Lady Gaga. They loved women like Madonna and Mariah Carey back in the 80s and 90s. The older ones loved women like Joan Collins and just those soap opera-y or stage performer-type women who were all glamorous and feminine. I have a friend who gay guys like, and she's very feminine and is a singer, so she has that "stage presence" in how she carries herself.

What Guys Said 7

• Maybe they pretend to be gay because gay guys tend to have a lot of female friends.

Some guys do actually do that...

• Firstly, how amazing do you think you are to believe that you could actually turn someone straight? A gay man wouldn't be attracted to you. I am a gay man and I have been in relationships with women. I tried to force myself to be straight but it didn't work. Girls didn't turn me on and it was just awful. You may think you are the best thing since sliced bread, but a man who is actually gay wouldn't be attracted to you. He can love you like I love my friends but he isn't attracted to you. Sorry.

• So use women but you're really gay? That's mean...

• well they probably aren't gay if they are saying they would do things to you lol

• I'm not gay so i dunno

• Whatever you do, don't have sex with gay guys and bisexual guys. They are more likely to carry HIV than straight people.

• because you can;t have them i love lesbians but i can't have them

• Do you have a beard or otherwise look manly? That might be it..

• I guess you didn't read.

• Some say Bruce Jenner looks pretty feminine. Just getting to the bottom of things here.

What Girls Said 0