Help! Why is this?

Im 17 but everyone i have ever met and know says i look like im at least 21. Im 100% straight but it seems like gay dudes stare at me more than girls do. Is it just cuz girls and gay dudes have a different way of showing they are attracted or am i just not attractive to girls. Not trying to brag but Im always told i am very good looking and i have been picked to do print ads and commercials because iof my looks. I just dont understand. I've never had a girlfriend if that helps at all.

I dont act gay at all either. Most of the time, im just on my phone or listening to my music. I dont know how i could look that gay doing that

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had lots of gay dudes hit on me. They like good looking guys and then like them younger. Has nothing to do with you.

Girls prolly don't hit on you cuz your too good lookin an there scared.

What Girls Said 4

• Guys are just more obvious when looking... that's probably why you only seem to notice more guys looking than girls... anyway~... a photo would help? perhaps you look gay? even if you aren't? There are many good looking guys who give off gay vibes, and that could also be a reason, although less likely, it can still be a plausible reason...

• Nah sorry if i do that then im no longer anonymous. I dont think i look gay. I've never been told that. The only weird thing i get told is that i look like im high all the time. I have never done any drugs, i just have bad allergies that make my eyes look low

• Cause gay think you are attractive for them.. maybe you didn't notice if girls look at you, but when guy look at you, you will feel something and you became notice it..
    this is happening to my straight friend as well..
    about girlfriend, maybe you haven't meet the one..

• the girls probably stare you just never see. We have a way of looking without being seen😊

• Alright cool. Im extremely shy so even when a girl does stare, id be too nervous to actually do anything about it.

• Ha sounds good. Thanks 😄

• No problem.😀

• lol maybe you act too feminine.

What Guys Said 2

• Because you look or at least come across as gay.

I've a decently attractive/handsome guy, but I never get looked at by guys (which I'm happy about btw), probably because of the way I act.

I'm not 100% a macho man, but I'm comfortable with who I am and I think it shows.

• Because you're gay.