What do you think of motorcycles?

I like them as long as they aren't too thunderous :D

• They're great
    80% (4)53% (8)60% (12)Vote
  • They're not great
    0% (0)13% (2)10% (2)Vote
  • They're whatever
    0% (0)20% (3)15% (3)Vote
  • Depends (explain why you chose this in comments)
    20% (1)14% (2)15% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they are death on two wheels. When you wreck, it's like having a care accident, without the car. There is nothing between you and the impact. I have personally known three people who were maimed or killed on a motorcycle.

If you must ride, I suggest riding attire reinforced with shear-thickening liquids. These are liquids that do not conform to Newtonian physics. Specifically, the are pliable at low impact or torsion rates but harden and resist at faster speeds.

They are so effective that they are now being developed into ballistic body armor.

If there were a real Superman his suit would be made of STL's. Here is a demo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqDe0C4OKbM

0|1
    0|0
    • That's really cool :o

• Show All
    • Haha, I'll definitely look into these when I start riding

• Thanks for the MHO! Good luck for safe riding.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm picking up my toy today. Boyfriend has no idea though :I lolol I have 3 in the garage already this will be my fourth lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I think guys wih leather jackets!

0|0
    0|0
  • they are okay I guess

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Ducatis are the best. Ducatis look awesome and they sound great.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hold the same opinion with you.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer cars.. Not the super cars that people at my school cum at the sight of but old school American cars.. Lowriders, Donks and Houston SLABS are awesome too. I'm debating dubs, 19's, or TWT Swangas for my car

0|0
    0|0
    • Nice, I like the 70's Chevelle

• I like old big body cars.. if not one of those, an 80s Monte Carlo, Cutlass or Regal is cool

• Fine if you can't afford a car.

0|0
    0|0
  • THEY ARE AWESOME especially the harley I luvvvvvv them sooo much but sadly I can't drive them

0|0
    0|0
  • it would be cool to have one, but I am not obsessed with them

0|0
    0|0
  • They're whatever. I mean I see the point of them, less petrol than cars, easier to find somewhere to park and can get through places cars can't, while being less tiring than a bicycle. But I prefer a bicycle and if you're going somewhere too far you can use public transport

0|0
    0|0