I don't get the point of girls having big thighs?

I don't get what's so good about big thighs?

Updates:
I still fail to see what's so good about them. y'all fail at life

0|0
10|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, just like you don't like them, there are others that do, and others that think the exact opposite as you: "What's so good about skinny thighs?"

I sometimes wonder who's the crazy person who doesn't like pizza, but I'm sure there are some that don't like it, and even though I could never look them in the eyes again after knowing that, it's totally ok.

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• thinner thighs might be your preference... its your choice.. but having thick thighs have its role to play just like @Goldie757 said

1|1
    0|0
  • You just prefer smaller thighs and that's completely okay.

1|1
    0|0
  • Women have bigger hips than men because we need it in order to give birth. Also to help us squat and support while peeing. Our thighs connect to our hips, so we have bigger thighs too, to hold up our weight if we do get pregnant. We also have hip, butt and thigh fat for reproductive purposes.

1|1
    0|0
  • well, theyre strong and sexy, and depending on her shape, may also contribute to great hips.

0|1
    0|0
  • some girls are just built like that
    it's a better place to store fat anyway compared to your stomach

2|1
    0|0
  • I'm guessing you like small thighs?
    Nothing is wrong with anybody's size of thighs geez

3|2
    0|0
  • if she doesn't have big thighs, she isn't going to have an a** at all, so big thighs come with a nice a**

0|1
    0|0
    • I don't like big asses.

• Show All
    • It's a rhetorical question anyway, but you get my point. If I see one more question about having "big thighs", I don't know what I'm going to do

• She'll have tits, trust me

• They can squeeze you harder.

1|1
    0|0
  • What's so bad if they naturally have them? If thigh gaps are you're thing then kudos.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol I've never heard about it being a good thing.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Did you miss Biology class when they said that women and men are different?
    I LOVE women's curves, and I DON'T mean that in any condescending, or misogynistic way!!

2|1
    0|0
  • I don't think they actively work on getting big thighs.

5|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't it help with like child birth?

3|1
    0|0
  • Strong foundation to bear children.

1|0
    0|0
  • Obviously, you have been with a girl who had them or you didn't know what to do about it. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it's yummy

2|0
    0|0
  • Birthing hips make it easier to give birth. Good mother.

1|0
    0|0
  • Better on reproduction?

1|0
    0|0
  • Amen Brother! Not sexy at all

0|0
    1|0