So guys and girls, why would my ex say this?

So tonight I messaged my ex, well because a couple months before he messaged me and left me confused, well tonight on our conversation I told him how I felt, the feelings I had, and well he did not run away and it was just shady he's with someone I know fuck me right? But I cannot help it, well one thing he said was his girlfriend was pregnant? I believed it at first but she's going to grad parties and drinking? Also the type of girl that would brag about it on facebook, then he told me to text him in texting him well later in the conversation he's going to bed so I basically ended the conversation like if you need anything talk to me, but I'm not going to chase with all the bullshit in your life, and he was like im always here two and just because of a child does not mean a end? first off what does that mean, weird, also with the hole he might be lying about her being pregnant? Wtf. Ughh I need options

Most Helpful Guy

• Its never a good idea to stay in contact with your ex. Its destructive in any way. You shouldn't really bother with what he said. can't say if he meant that with good intentions. But well, go ahead with life. Spent time with your man and construct it or find someone.

On the other end, because he really cares for u. If there was an emergency you could use his help. Its unlikely it will happen you wouldn't have to rely on him for anything.

He could mean that having a child wouldn't mean the end of your friendship with him. But as I said, not a good idea to contact ex.
    I tried twice, it turned out worse. Unless there's really chance of reconcilation. But its different here, he has a girlfriend already and assuming he was right - she's pregnant. Its time to part away without any worry

• Yeah I mean if he is telling the truth, then walk away I go, but the whole the end more then friendship, I don't know me and him been back and forth, but like after tomorrow if I get what I need out of him, its best to walk away

• Look, at one side we feel love deprived. It was one reason I always tried to contact my ex and was stuck up.
      on the other side, subconsciously, it harms us. It takes a toll on you physically, mentally. You will find hard to focus on your career or job. It will always ruin our general temperament and always makes us feel sad or depressed. Later as days pass by it worsens. Letting it go would be the best move to play on and get back in the datinf business or wait for the right guy

• So whether he is lying about his new girlfriend or child, its harmful for US, and if he is telling the truth , its harmful for US.
      even if you think he must really love you and is playing the childs game, I have never heard of any mature gentleman who pretends he has a baby to hint a girl that he still wants her despite all this or to make her feel jealous? Thats not even a good thing. Making someone jealous hurts. So he is actually hurting you and thats not love.

What Guys Said 6

• Why is having a child bullshit? I mean, I would agree that 19 is quite young to have a child but who are we to judge? Maybe it's true and he's ready for it. There are people like that. Why would that be such a terrible thing?

• You sir missed what i had to say, to the fact that he could be lying to make me jealous, and for the fact I'm not judging of age, my mother was young when she had me, and honestly in the generation its normal for 18-19 and so on is normal, it would have been bullshit if he lied, because he done it before, but if his girlfriend really is pregnant in this case then yeah? I would not talk to him for that fact. But please re-read to understand what I meant and you can sit down with your bullshit. Thanks

• Wow uhm... why are you being such a fucking bitch about it? I just misunderstood you, alright? I WAS actually gonna re-read it one more time and make an effort to think about it but then your last sentence made me decide not to. Sit down and deal with your own bullshit. I don't need to be insulted here.

• Well here's my take in this. If he's your ex, I'd say let go of him. From what it sounds like he's not getting himself into anything good, and you deserve someone much better. And if he's getting drunk and getting girls pregnant, then I would definitely stay away from him. My dad was much worse and got my mom pregnant at 17. He also did drugs and alcohol and of course he ran away and didn't support my mom in any way, and neither did his family. Like I said, let him go. You'll find someone better that will treat you right. Oh and honestly, he was probably high or dunk when he typed those messages to you, so I would just ignore them. Sorry if this sounded harsh at all, I had no intentions for it to sound that way. I hope this can help.

• So based on his response I think he meant just cause I have a kid doesn't mean we are over that's just me though I don't like him based off this text

• I am with you.

• I think my comment on girl anon will make you smile and also really think do you want a guy like that in your life at all he will only stress you out

• Not really, I think i know what i should do

• He means just because of his child it doesn't mean your friendship is done. If it means something more, it means that the thing you two have is always going to be there (but he has a girl, so Choice A sounds more right).

• Basically its a fake bragging he want to be with you again :/

• It's crazy though, why lie and then say that in the end, when I sat there and poured my feelings out, and he said that... just messed up, you know?

• It's immature though

• If you talk to your ex, you never broke up

What Girls Said 1

• Why are you talking to your ex? There's a reason he's your ex, right?

• That is true, but first love, ain't that always fun. Honestly if it was nothing, I would have left it at that

• Do what you got to do

• I think you need to put this behind you. Remember not every emotion need to turn into action. You can love him, but you don't have to be with him.