Has anybody been keeping up with the Four Blood Moons? I've been on the earth for 51 years and I've never seen as strange as right now?

Has anybody been keeping up with the Four Blood Moons? I've been on the earth for 51 years and I've never seen as strange as right now. We have one moon left to go and the weather is really strange and strange things are happenning around us too. No question in my mind we are living in the last generation and what we are seeing is the final Prophecies for mankind is nearing it's in the air and all around us.

What Girls Said 1

• *shrugs* It's bound to happen every now and again. Just because comets only come once a century doesn't mean they're anything bad. It's just something that happens in the cosmic dance of life.

• Not just something that happens with a comic dance this time around not according to Revelation 6:12-14 When he opened the sixth seal, I looked, and behold, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black as sackcloth, the full moon became like blood, and the stars of the sky fell to the earth as the fig tree sheds its winter fruit when shaken by a gale. The sky vanished like a scroll that is being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

Or

Matthew 24:29
      “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

And this information was delivered to us more than 2015 years ago.

• For one thing scientist are full of it with the earth being millions of year old that's propaganda and they don't know how old this world is. Another thing dinosaurs are referenced in the Bible.

• Well good luck.

What Guys Said 1

• My friend your video does not work.