Are you happy? If not what would make you happy?

Somebody asked me if I was happy today. I replied no and they asked me what would me more happy. I didn't know how to answer it. Still don't. So I'm asking for some ideas. For those of you that are unhappy with where you're at, what would it take for you to feel happy again?

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't really been happy since I graduated from school and entered the real world full time. This is what would make me happy:

-Not having to work. Or at least being able to find a career I'm happy with and that pays what I feel I deserve. But #1, not having to work.

-Finding the love of my life and having that person love me back and remain with me for the rest of my life.

-A national championship for my team/alma mater (Michigan). Preferably in football and basketball, but I would have taken that softball championship we played for a couple of weeks ago (and lost).

-Did I mention not having to work?

-If my parents could remain alive for the rest of my life.

What Girls Said 7

• I'm not happy. I'm gonna be happy when I move somewhere else or when I get a dog, or when I win a million dollars.

• not today. i want it to be over.
    i dont know or care at this point.

• Yes, I love my life at the moment :D

• Yes, I'm happy :)

• I am content

• i am really happy where i am at, i'm loving life.

• At least one hug every day.

And some chocolate.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, overall I have to say I'm very happy.
    I have the privilege of living close to nature, I am more or less successful in my education, I have a disability but my health situation is stable at the moment (in my life that means a lot already) and I have found the love of my life. That's all I need to be happy :-).

• I think I am happy at the moment

• Since I'm here to help you... I'll say that I'm not happy, just to answer the next question

What makes me happier?

Love
    Someone who understands me
    support
    Accomplishing goals
    believing in myself
    New songs!
    My parents being proud of me

And the list goes on

• I am happy but I am noted today...

An adventurous ride somewhere would make me happy LOL... a short trip out something...