What social and dating views would be different in your mind if you were a different gender?

What social and dating views would be different in your mind if you were a different gender? Tell and be honest.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going to be confident and say that in terms of dating, I don't think my views in that would differ. I try not to fall into the stereotypical girl role of not stepping up to the plate to ask a guy out if you like him. I keep my texts/calls to a minimum. As a matter of fact, he raised the fact that I never initiate calling texting him as an issue the other day.

I think the difference in male/female libido, and whether or not all guys really do want sex THAT much more than girls would be a big factor as to how I'd change my views towards sex. Maybe I'd actually be open to casual sex?

• I believe sex drive balances out. From 13 to 25 you're hard half the day and could bang 10 times a day but some women are the same and most will be ten times more horny from 29 or so to 50.

Most Helpful Guy

• If I were to be a girl, I'd be thinking... How many creeps a day will I have to deal with?
    Sure a lot more than I do now

• Good answer :)

• I've met some female ones myself so I can get an idea
      but they will get it like constantly

What Girls Said 3

• If I were a guy, I'd probably feel very differently about sex. I would probably want to have sex with a lot of pretty girls and wouldn't necessarily care how well we know each other. As a woman, I don't want to do that. I want real feelings to be there, and I don't want to sleep with a bunch of hot guys or a bunch of guys at all.

If I were a guy, I'd probably be one of those who is really turned off by a woman's caring about how much I have and my earning potential. But as a woman, I understand why women care about this stuff. We don't make as much money as men, usually, and if we want to have a family in the future we're going to look for someone who can afford to care for one. Even if it's just the two of us, I can't help but look at how much a guy makes and think about whether or not we'd be able to afford to pay our living expenses if we got together, moved in together, etc, without struggling. It's practical thinking, to me, but guys feel like women are using them.

• Awesome answer thank you.

• Maybe the texting thing?

I would probably text on my own convenient time...

I don't really know men's dating views..

• but I like my gender :)

• And that's good. so do I. Now answer the question before you get hurt woman.

What Guys Said 4

• I am who I am.

There is no way this question can be answered, because you can not view a gender or race question from the gender or race you are not.

I have female friends, and they are as different from each other in their views of sexuality, and social interactions.

The same as I have male friends, that all differ in our sexuality and how we interact socially.

How one views things such as sexuality and social situations, is a direct result of upbringing and social conditions.

A male brought up in a home with more females, is more likely to have more consideration for a woman feeling on issues than a man that is raised in a home with more males.

The same for a female that is raised in a home with more males, is more likely to have more understanding of the male view on things than a woman that is raised in a home with more females.

In all honesty, if I were a female I would because of my upbringing most likely think the same way I do now.

• Wouldn't know unless I was a woman.

• If I were a woman? I'd be a total man eater.

• if i was a tramp I could play the victim every-time and get away with it.