Have you ever broken something in anger?

You know how in the movies and TV shows it gets very dramatic when people get into an argument/fight, the person gets super angry, things are thrown around, and plates, glasses and other shit break in the process. Has anyone actually done it in real life? What was the thing that you broke? And what triggered such anger?

Most Helpful Guy

• I did a year ago and got kicked out of my house for it
    My brother was talking a lot of shit behind my back every night, and i could hear it through the walls

One morning i took off from work... and he was in the kitchen telling my mother how i should pay rent (i just turned 18, he is 28, he just started paying rent) cause its not fair, that he payed rent and i didn't, and that i didn't help the family at all yadda yadda

So i went in the kitchen, grabbed the bowl of cereal he had in his hand and threw at the wall, then he pushed me, so i was gonna punch him but my mom got in the way, and they both started yelling at me

i ended up tearing apart my kitchen i threw my refrigerator, tore every cabinet off its hinges, destroyed the kitchen table and tore the door down...

Its the only time i ever had an outburst like that, I don't know, what happened

• Omg, that's a crazy crazy story!! xD I can only imagine what the whole scene looked like. But I kinda understand why you did it, siblings can be very fucking annoying.

• Thnks for the mho
      by the way everyone i am not crazy lol

• You're welcome lol 😄

Most Helpful Girl

• Yesterday I was watching 'The Voice of Greece' and the dude I wanted to win didn't pass to the finals so I tossed whatever was in front of me to the wall opposite of me. Books, pillows, a glass.. Poor glass.

What Guys Said 16

• I broke my TV remote because my asshole brother wanted to watch different show and I came home after a really bad day at hospital.

• Yes - I broke a door I slammed it so hard - A childish tantrum when I was about 10 - The reason was so important I have totally forgotten it.

• my wall. punched right through it.

• The worst phase was when I was an ignorant child (8-11 yr old), I remember that I try (usually my toys and/or the nearest door), but I do not remember a chase where I really did break a thing because of it.
    And as I grew up I had more control of it because Islam's teaching.

• I threw my Xbox controller at the wall because someone in my game really got me annoyed.
    It broke lmao. I haven't done it since though.

• I punched a wall in high school to get out some frustration. I don't have a temper and don't really get angry after high school. Life is too short to let things eat away at you.

• I hurled my candy bar mobile phone into the wall. It kept working.

Fuck you Nokia.

• My cell phone... and I wanted to get a new phone so it's a win win situation

• plenty of people when I was younger

• Yes I broke my voice in anger.

• The last time I broke something in anger, I must of been like 8 when I kicked a hole in my wall.

• My phone coz of FREAKING FLAPPY BIRD

• lol I don't find this surprising, Flappy Shit had that affect on people xD

• Lol really? 😂 I thought Flappy Bird never ends

• THAT'S WHAT WE ALWAYS THOUGHT

• Never did this.. Except accidentally... In my life

• yes did that :p

• I was unable to complete a mission in dead trigger 2... Smashed my iPhone 5

• My ipad :/
    I was pissed the fuck the fuck off and that's very rare

What Girls Said 10

• No, and I've never understood why people do that.
    Especially when they throw objects that belong to them.
    I've seen people throwing their phones against walls.

Well, now you're out of a phone?
    What next?

Buy another one and then damage it again?
    That usually seems to be the cycle.

I control my fit of rage by not breaking things or throwing fists.

• a pencil hahhaah and a tree twig, just noticed that their both wood ahhahahha :")

• tree twig lol xD

• too bad wrists aren't wood -.- thought i had something going on there @Climber hahahhahah
      @MarkyyG123 shut your mouth pls ahahahhahahha

• @Climber Don't even get me start :'( The struggle... every day :'( I just do what I have to you know, for the greater good :'(
      And the question is what has she broken its what has she spared :'(

Haha O:) I Love you Zo @soccerchick4eva

• Only a cellphone lol

• lol. Only a guys fingers who tried to rape me on the street.

• Faces, limbs (not mine).

• I have, and regretted it straight after. Pens and pencils mostly but I did break a mirror once.

• I don't think I have ever done that.

• When I was little my mom bought me something I didn't like and I broke it because of anger.

• I haven't broken anything, but I did flip a side table once. It didn't have anything on it but paperwork, and the table wasn't too scratched up or anything.

My ex started to get physically aggressive during an argument and pushed me. I pushed him back but didn't want to actually hurt him so I pushed that end table... it was innocent in all of it. :'(

• once i threw frozen bread at the wall