Should I be mad about "guy's trip" that actually involved girls?

boyfriend went on a guy's trip and said no girls were there. Yet, I found a picture of him holding onto a girl on the trip. It was evident she was apart of the trip and he did not just randomly meet her there. Should I be mad at him?

• Yes-there is a reason to be mad
  • No-harmless

Most Helpful Guy

• At best, he lied. And who knows what else happened that he'll just lie about. Trust is broken.

• What do I do?

• If you think trust can be rebuilt and he's worth it you could try staying together. But honestly you need to just dump him.

What Guys Said 6

• Definitely option A

• You should be livid, I mean what if he's cheating?

• You should confront him maybe break up

• Yes, because he lied.

• Give him the benefit of the doubt. Usually the accuser is the accuse. You're the one that's cheating most likely

• Getting mad has never solved a problem before. You just have to advice yourself and know the person you're dealing with.

What Girls Said 5

• Absolutely, not only did he lie, but he was holding onto one of the women who supposedly weren't even going to be there.

• yes.. he should not have lied..

• How should I handle it?

• take some time out.. dont talk to him for a while.. see what he does for you to forgive him..

• Yes, there is a reason to be mad, he lied to you

• How should I handle it?

• Yes, he lied to you

• Lol.. I'd probably freak out too. Why did he have to hide it from you? It shows that you can't trust him, tbh. You should confront him and see what he has to say