How do you drink water and why?

Do you get some pleasure of drinking watter? Ehat is the piont in your stand point?

• yes, I love it
  • meeh it is not for me

Most Helpful Guy

• The human body requires water to survive, our bodies are like 70-80% liquid and I enjoy drinking it I guess. Lol I drink it because I like water and you need water otherwise you can get dehydrated which will lead to sickness and death if it gets to bad.

• If you have that much water, then why are you drinking, are you trying to become watter baloon :D

• The liquid is in the form of blood and bodily fluids needed to live, water refreshes the body keeps it hydrated, healthy and causes a bodily function know as peeing which rids the body of harmful toxins and waste in the body.

What Girls Said 9

• Only when I'm super thirsty. Otherwise, I don't really drink much water, I find it boring, I much prefer juice.

• I don't like the taste of water at all but I try to drink at least 2 bottles every day.

• I don't particularly love it but I don't hate it either. It's good for your heart to be properly hydrated.

• What is really the only thing I drink. Even if I don't feel like it I feel bad without it. Also it makes me look better which Is a bonus

• If you dont drink it, you'll get sick and die.

• I thought if use something bad then you get sick.. like eating sand in playground..

• I chug water down like there's no tomorrow. :D with a HUGE cup that I use through out the day. lol

• With some lemon squirts

• I don't like it but I drink a lot of it because I get thirsty

• I don't like drinking water while I'm full of it but I do because it's necessary for us.

• How did you get full of it? :O

What Guys Said 8

• I get a fuck ton of pleasure drinking water when im thirsty

• How do I drink it? With my mouth. Why? Because I'm thirsty

• I put it a glass and drink it. The pleasure I get from drinking water is called I get to sustain life.

• I love water, I drink loads of it during the day

• I don't drink it for the flavour, that is for sure. Seriously though, the health benefits of drinking water are well-documented. Certainly a good substitute for those sugary soda/soft drinks that are slowly killing you, or that beer which causes your brain to shrink.

Straight tap water is fine by me... nothing added, nothing taken away.

• Tbh I prefer milk, I drink a lot of milk.

• I carry a gallon of water with me wherever I go. Regardless of the circumstances. I hate 2 B thirty.

• Yeah I only drink water, I love it. I drink a few litres a day in the summer