Things to do in Stockholm?

My family are planning to go visit my uncle's family there Im desiding wether to go or not. I'm 22 living at home in the sticks after graduating last summer I'v have a few mounths worth of temporary work but other than that iv been unemployd with no life witch is depresing Im also dislexic witch only makes it harder. A change could be good for my sanity but if I don't have anything worth doing there then it's just a wasted week stuck with my parants younger siblings and younger cousins. I miss being surounded by pepole my age.

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Develop an emotional attachment to someone holding you against your will? I hear that's what they do over there :)

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I've been to Stockholm 3 or 4 times, it's not that exciting. There are a few things there, like museums and stuff, but I don't think there's anything super interesting there. It's just a normal city.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing really exciting other than going to museums, sightseeing, Bars, food factories... etc.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Frankly Stockholm isn't that great but I'd suggest maybe visiting one of the University areas if you go.

You could put up a personals (maybe platonic) ad on Stockholm Craigslist. Worth a shot. http://stockholm.craigslist.se/

Good luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • How about an old town? Don't all places in Europe have an old town where you can just get a feel of old architecture and streets and landmarks? That's pretty much the best thing about Europe over America.

0|0
    0|0