If you could buy ANY game console/handheld game console which would you buy?

Don't have to be just the ones in this picture.

I would want to buy the New 3ds XL

Most Helpful Guy

• PS10! It'll be *way* more advanced than the ps8... which was *way* more advanced than the 7... And don't even get me started on the six, it was like bangin' rocks together to turn big rocks into little ones...

What Guys Said 12

• The only handheld worth buying is the Nintendo 3DS XL. Especially if it has that new input thingy. Although some decent games have also come out on the PS Vita, it is far more limited.

• PS4 + Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition.

That's all I would need for the rest of my life.

• I already own a Wii, Xbox360, and PS3. I haven't played my Wii for several years though, i only play my Xbox360 and PS3. But since they will soon stop making games for my consoles, I'd buy an XboxOne, and a PS4.

• Xbox One.. I need to continue my Halo rampage..
    Best feeling when you go into a game knowing people on the other team fear you. :')

• I own a Playstation Vita. Gorgeous device, impressive screen, great battery life considering its power and the twin sticks actually work quite well.

• Game cube!
    resident evil 4 and Bloody Roar 3
    and i will be set for life

• Whatever plays Fallout 4

• None. I have to grow up. I just have to.

• I have a ps3 pc xbox one all i need is a ps4 xD

• None of them, there is more important things than games.

• PS4, need to get into the next gen gaming

• I want a PS3. Or that Vita with a special port that can hook up to the computer so I can record stuff.

What Girls Said 6

• You're probably too young to appreciate this, but the first Nintendo Gameboy. I've been really wanting to play Paperboy lately like I used to do as a kid!!! And old-skool Tetris, too? YES!

• I remember more about the gameboy color. Kept seeing it on the tv and other kids at school playing on it. Sadly my parents wouldn't let me have any game console or handheld. :(

• I love my 3DS, but I'd like a 3DS XL.

• It's cheaper than I thought It would be. They are about $200(178.40 Euro). Though the annoying part is the fact that they don't come with the charger so you have to spend an extra $10(8.92 Euro) :(

• Whatever is playing the current pokemon games

• My boyfriend is playing the demo for this one Pokemon game. I'll have to ask him what the name of it is but you trade other Pokemon with people all over the world. So far he's REALLY loving the game. :)

• Hmm most be the newest one or one that hasn't quite came out yet. Sounds awwweesome~

• I want them all.

• not a gamer sorry

• Such a list!
    I want to try the PS4