Girls, Are men who drive super cars like porsche or ferrari considered to be more attractive than usual drivers? and why?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care about your car. I'm fact I think less I you if you have a super expansive car. I just don't understand how someone would rather drive a nice car than have a nicer apartment or go on vacation. I really only think a cr needs to be able to efficiently get you from point a to point b

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• Well I don't think they're more attractive physically but I guess they could appear more attractive in the career sense. I would assume he was a businessman who's very career driven and works hard which is an attractive quality. I like men who have goals and ambition and work hard to get that so that's what attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because half the time that man dont know how to drive a beautiful car like them, leave it to the women. ;)

2|1
    0|0
  • No, that doesn't make a guy more attractive. Maybe for gold diggers, but definitely not for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not to me, because I don't care one bit about his car or if he drives at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • it didn't make me like him instantly but damn he looked so fucking sexy in that armani suit stepping out of that ferrari ♡

0|0
    0|0
  • not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • They aren't.
    Filler

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh not really. I prefer my guys to drive big brand new jacked up trucks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sports car doesn't attract me at all. I like cars but i like economical cars.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I am a car girl so I matters more what under the hood them they type of car

0|0
    0|0
  • No, some of them are more snotty-headed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. Some people think They're IT when driving those cars
    I get so pissed at those people thinking they own the road

0|0
    0|0
  • No, those girls that consider it more attractive are gold diggers and you dont want to get invoved with that type of women

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not for me anyway. I think cars are boring, they're to get you where you're going and that's all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Coz its more classy !!

0|0
    0|0
  • They maybe rich, but definitely not my types

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes cuz rad car lol

0|0
    0|0
  • nah... idc