Could girl which dumped me do this because she was on period?

I knew her for 2 months and we were really talking quite a lot etc. But in last call we talked for like 20 minutes then she said you know we're not meant to be together because you're so different.

Is it possbile that she said that because she was on period? We're not talking anymore.

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh... that is doubtful. She might... might... have been more irritable. You should be careful of blaming things on a woman's cycle.

What Girls Said 16

• LOL, I don't think she would say something like that just because she was on her period. You got dumped, deal with it, haha.

• it's not even funny. This was just a question.

• it's not about lessening my pain, I get over that. But you seemed like you haven't been in relationship before.

• What has that got to do with anything?
      It's really stupid of you to assume that she dumped you just bc she was on her period, that's all I'm sayin.

• I doubt it. Periods might make us a little emotional at times, but the chances are that they don't make us randomly say something like that unless it was what she genuinely thought already.

• ^^Exactly

• yeah thanks... It was such as strange thing when she dumped me. She called me we talked almost every night. Many friends told me that she's a "bitch" because she didn't told me that before... I know it was only start but at least she could told me that before.

• i don't think it has something to do with her being on her period
    s2.quickmeme.com/.../...59c1972a2779559040438e.jpg

• hehe I just want to ask. I knew I wasn't perfect but still I don't know why didn't she said that before to me. At least I won't try so hard.

• but still don't know why she dumped me like that :/ ... I literally didn't do anything wrong. Now I'm even more insecure and like sad person. It's already more than a week and I'm still sad.

• forget about her (its gonna take sometime)

• hahahahaha try saying that to a future girlfriend on a day she is pissed off at you. You will not hear the end of it. lol

NO, us women do not take seemingly strange and otherwise crazy decisions just because we are on our period.
    She just is not into you. That's it.

• People don't say things they don't mean just because they are on their period.

That is absurd!

• There's a possibility. Slight though. I mean if you were really annoying when she was on the rag, she could have lashed out in anger.

• If she dumped you because she was on her period (which I highly doubt) she probably didn't like you all that much to begin with.

• [IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/71plsj.jpg[/IMG]

Or she's just letting you down nicely... we may never know ;)

• she dumped you mate, deal with it

• it's not about that okay, it was just additional question, okay? She could tell me that before.

• then the answer is no she would not have dumped you because she was on her period

• No. The possibility of her being on her period had nothing to do with, her saying you & her weren't meant to be together.

• it might be possible, but you should ask her.

• What the fuck even.

• Nope, unfortunately I think she meant it. But you could always ask her just to make sure...

• I don't think that has anything to do with the period

• I really, seriously doubt it had anything to do with her period. lol.

• Omfg no
    Seriously accuse a girl of doing something as a result of being on her period and watch her get crazy mad.
    She would have been thinking it for a while

What Guys Said 1

• Lolz that's finding the most ridiculous excuse of why she dumped you. Hormones does play a factor, but I wouldn't say it's the reason she dumped you

• It was really strange I get over that but you know... it was quite long distance relationship, but I find it funny when we called each other daily at night. I gave her flowers she was super happy and so on. But after one week she just called me.. we talked for like 20 minutes and she said you know I think we're not meant to be together because you're so different.