Would you rather be ignored or insulted?

Neither. You ignore me, I ignore you back. You insult me, I insult you back. I don't care. :)

• Ignored.
  • Insulted.
  • You think that I care? XD
Whoops. I messed up. I was asking which is worse for you: to be ignored or insulted. I don't know if some people will take it the same way though.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't really give two fucks, but I guess getting insulted is better cause it's usually funny.

What Guys Said 11

• insult the fuck out of me XD we'll play tag with that shit.

• Being ignored would be great since I already do my best not to pay attention to other people around me.

• The person who does it is more important than how/what that person does to me.

• Either one is disrespectful, so it doesn't really mater now does it. No preference, fuck you on both accounts

• Ignored is worse because they don't even think you're worthy enough to waste their time on you. It's the ultimate burn.

Ps. What do you do if you can't come out of a clever insult? :O

• You can insult me all you want

• I fucking love being insulted. Let the banter begin.

• I don't care. My sense of worth comes from me.

• Insulting me will give me a chance to insult back, LOL.

• I get insulted a lot negative attention is better than no attention.

• i rather get ignored cuz the last time i got insulted, i almost got fired and arrested cuz i went off

What Girls Said 15

• Both are insulting actions to me.

I don't care!

You insult/ignore me.
    I'll do the same to you.

• Ignoring someone is typically pretty insulting but honestly, I don't care. Not everyone is going to or will like me. I'm fine with that.

• Ignoring me IS insulting me. But you bet your ass if I have something to say about it ill still say it.

• being ignore is worse to me

• I'd rather not deal with either, but it frustrates me to no end to be ignored.

• Lol. I love being ignored. I know that may sound weird, but I don't care if people ignore me... I can pretend like they don't exist either... haha.

• I mean I guess I'm a hypocrite because I have no issues pretending people don't exist. You could be standing right in front of my face and I'll look right through you. But I hate when the tables turn lmao

• Banter is fun, being ignored hurts.

• Ignored, because I can't cope with insults. Whoopss

• Ignored, I care about it less.

• Depends by who. A stranger I dont care. By someone I love, I rather be ignored for a short time.

• I voted C.

• Same here ☺

• They're about the same to me. I'm like you, I'll insult someone back or ignore them so hard they doubt they exist :p

• maybe insulted because it shows people care enough to insult me.

• Insulted. Not that I give a damn
    But being ignored sucks

• Depends in what way I'm insulted. My close friends insult me all the time but they don't really mean it, and know I don't mind.