Do you have an alter-ego?

Do you have an alter-ego? If so, describe them please, I'm curious. How did you develop them? Nicknames you use online do not count as alters, they need to have a distinct personality as well.

Updates:
the question is not about mental disorders, but about personalities you act out in an artistic way like singers or superheroes do

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Girl

• my alter-ego's name is Astatine Channing. She is everything i am not and aspire to be.
    she speaks her heart out, she is always unafraid, she is confident, life of the party, yet, intuitive and sensitive... her mind is clear

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Well with women and older adults (like elderly for example): I'm significantly nicer, less physical, and extremely polite.

With guys my age and friends: Physical, pretty aggressive, curse a LOT more, and just your average 18 y/o teenager with some sense.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Are you mentally ill with a distinctly rare spectrum of disorders? What? No? How is this possible? Where can I find people like this?"

On a forum dedicated to people with distinctly rare mental disorders involving other personalities? This place doesn't have enough 16 year olds to satisfy your lust for psychic vampires.

1|0
    0|1
  • Yes, mild mannered ameteur novelist by day, fucking rockstar lead vocalist in the shower! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind robbing a bank. Does that work?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• No. I'm just random chick. But I am kinda moody. 😳

2|0
    0|0
  • I have about 7 of them and they're always changing so I'm not sure if I could explain them all

0|0
    0|0
  • My nickname is Badass Bitch lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Alter ego? Like multi personality? Online I am different than in real life.

Real life: Quiet, shy, soft, silly.

Online: Blunt, outgoing, crazy, cold.

I just felt like being different.

2|0
    0|0