Do you think blonde guys are overrated?

I am not jealous or something but in my country, at least, i think they are fucking overrated.

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't even know blonde guys were that popular. The women I know never seem to make a big deal about hair color on guys. I do think women are slaves to fashion and will like whatever trait the media tells her is sexist. That is why women still care about whether or not they have thigh gaps, even though men really don't care about that sort of thing.

I suspect women will like whatever type of guy the media tells her other women want. Just look at past male sex symbols such as Burt Reynolds. There is no way a guy looking like that would be a sex symbol today. Whereas the female sex symbols haven't really changed that much.

• OMG! WELL SAID!!☝👌

What Girls Said 10

• I think they are often underrated cause most girls want a guy ''tall, DARK, and handsome''. As for me personally, I'm indifferent, I like all hair colors!

• I believe fashion makes them want someone like that

• I don't know how they're rated.
    O. o

I just know I like them. ^-^

• I used to love them. Now I prefer the darker haired men and bright eyes. However, Chris Hemsworth or Alexander Skarsgard could get it.

• Maybe the fashion influenced you...

• Once again, had nothing to do with the clothes.

• Misread sorry

• Personally I'm not that attracted to blonde guys and I don't see a lot of people who fan over blonde guys...

• What are you talking about?
    What does hair color have to do with being overrated?

• Are you in Germany?

• never really been into blondes tbh

• Not at all.

• I prefer jet black hair or red hair but blonde hair is cool too

• I like brunettes so its very rare if a blonde guy gets my attention

What Guys Said 9

• blonde guys? really? lol

• What country do you live in? Where I live, there are hardly andy blonde guys. I can spend an entire day in town and spot maybe 2 others.

And I rather think most girls dislike blonde hair - because it can make you look feminine.

• I live in Greece and in the suburb i live girls AND boys always lose their pride for a handsome guy or pretty girl. I just hate my suburb.

• Well im pretty sure your dad was telling you these thing so you would be close to him.

• But it's true that by elaborating types of crimes in the world category Greece is at number 2

• I think gurls don't like them... so they are underrated. What is overrated is blue eyes, the new obsession is when you got green eyes

• Blue eyes are VERY overrated from both sexes. I mean, im not jealous i don't have, neither want i, but it is a cold gaze. Green was never really an obsession.

• Maybe but not blonde women for sure

• Yup sure :)

• Yes, so much.
    All the time they're the main female character in movies/TV shows

• Well me too, they overrated

• Blonde guys i thought it was Asian guys lol

• overratedness itself is overrated