What are things that help Monday motivation?

looking for motivation on Mondays... what are you motivational things for Monday syndrome?
#MondayMotivation

Most Helpful Girl

• ... Well, typically I have Monday's off so I don't need to be motivated. But I wasn't so lucky this week. Naps usually help motivate me. I wake up ready to tackle the world after a nap.

• If I nap, I sleep till the darkness, and I hate waking up in darkness... but yeah if it's a timely nap I love it. thanks

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 6

• The best way to have a great Monday, I think, is to prepare for it on Sunday. Make a list of all the things you need to get done, and move on down the list.

• I have mever gotten people who need motivation or hate mondays... Mondays are when you're happiest, most explosive and energetic because you just had a weekend of no work or school or college.

I'm always super super
    Energetic on mondays ahha

• you need to tell us about your diet then :) seriously, congrats man, that's great life outlook

• Thankyou man! Sorry I couldn't give you any tips or motivation sh** goodluck anywayz

• I like to get a fresh pile of work on a Monday and work towards a deadline at end of the week.

• If you don't like Mondays then you should seriously consider switching jobs. Life is too short not to enjoy your work. I know not everyone has that luxury though, but do your best to end up somewhere better.

• maybe you could have something to look forwards to, like go to the movies on Mondays or something

• that's the best advice... I should save Monday for fun things :) thanks

• Well I like mondays. just listen to men without hats.