I signed up the GAG because __________?

Fill the blank with your unique answers.

0|0
19|10

Most Helpful Girl

• .. because Google brought me here when I googled a question. After some time I ended up ONCE AGAIN on here and was like "Oh, I've already seen this pinkish website". Then I went through the questions and wanted to vote on a poll, but I needed an account to vote so I made one. 😸

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• Every time I googled any type of question out of curiosity, links from GAG would pop up, and because I noticed GAG links over and over again, I had decided to see what it really is. And so I signed up, and now am here. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I missed being here

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't have a life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was going through a really horrible time in my life. It was mostly because I was going through a break up and didn't know how to deal. There were other things going on though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I once googled a weird question and it brought me here lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I was bored at work.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dishes up for GaG because Google led me here like 3 times when I was randomly searching shit one night. So I decided to join.

0|0
    0|0
  • I (mistakenly) thought it would be a good place to ask questions that you might be embarrassed to ask your actual friends.

I'm still here just to read, learn, and offer an occasional opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanted to share an opinion to a question. I googled something and it led me here and you have to create an account in order to share your opinion on something and so I did. I don't even remember why I came back and continued using the site.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was curious to see what this site was about.

1|0
    0|0
  • I needed opinion on guy's view (in given situations) when I was working on a book.

0|0
    0|0
  • It seemed interesting, I wasn't active for a couple of months though

0|0
    0|0
  • I signed up to gag bc I enjoyed being on here and talking to people without having to see them IRL

0|0
    0|0
  • Because I Googled something and GAG came up. I looked around, signed up and immediately forgot my password. *Facepalm*

0|0
    0|0
  • needed help in an issue I had :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I was totally and utterly bored.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even remember

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanted to.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I needed to unlock and unravel the mysteries of the universe, what i discovered was that men are insecure about their penises, girls are insecure about their bodies and feminists have an agenda to destroy men... lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I wanted to help other people to avoid the pitfalls and failures I experienced in my youth.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am sure I was surfing and I googled a question that led me to here

0|0
    0|0
  • Boredom and curiosity.

0|0
    0|0
  • because... I want the $20 Amazon gift card... and to talk to people here and there.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol I wantes the TGI Fridays Gift Card and I dont even like their food

• Because I didn't plan on being productive any time soon. That was 4 years ago.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was totally bored and this website seemed cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was bored and I Google'd something.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have learned some experiences that might come in handy to help out others

0|0
    0|0
  • Its addictive xD

0|0
    0|0