Guys, do you like it when your girlfriend is competitive with you?

Say you guys are playing a video game or sport. Do you like it when your girlfriend is like "I can beat you" or "You don't stand a chance."?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Attitude is everything here. As long as we are still having fun it is fine. It can be a great way to tease in a friendly manner. So as long as it is not a "gaming rage" type of situation I don't mind it.

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• I like that spirit, but I won't tolerate it if she keeps bragging about herself every time...

If we are doing the activity and she wins it I won't make it a. Big deal, but if she keeps recalling it I'd be pissed

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do :-). I am a very competitive person myself and I think it's both cool and hot if my girlfriend is like that too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind if she was like that.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love it when my girlfriend is competitive with me in sports or games. Passion and enthusiasm is always attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • Are you kidding? Game on!

Personally, I think it's kind of fun when she says that.

0|1
    0|0
  • If she were good at fighting games, as in really good, I'd be in love. I am always in search of someone to train with, since I play competitively. If I were to find such a person, and she were also a girl I can date, that'd be glorious.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes its sexy, even sexier if she wins. Constantly trying to improve each other is what makes a relationship healthy

0|0
    0|0
  • You can be playful about it, but obviously I don't want to feel like I'm being put down.

0|0
    0|0
  • YEs! It is teasing in a way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a very sportive person this wouldn't apply to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Da that is half the fun, the other half is getting to spend time with her. If she can win all the better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Back when Wii Tennis was a thing? Fuck yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I love friendly competitiveness in a relationship!

0|0
    0|0
  • I cry, per myself, and curl up into a ball 😭

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as she can back up those words.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Moreso for younger people.

0|0
    0|0
  • so long as she's not arrogant. i can't stand know-it-alls.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is xxl cute!

0|0
    0|0
  • It could be fun. Like you start play shoving each other. And then you tickle her and she laughs. Then you both pause and kiss

0|0
    0|0
    • You sound like you like romantic things lol.

• lol yeah. I don't have a girlfriend but I was just imagining

• Haha, that's the kinda stuff I love doing with my girlfriend ;-)