Women are not checking me out?

I do catch women checking me out but not often ( once per week). only two girls made it very obvious that they are staring at me and it was a very long stare. everywhere I go women of all ages call me very hot and sexy. when I walk past a girl it doesn't seem that they are looking at me, they just walk straight
if you are very hot does it mean that every girl that passes by you will look at you.

am I just an idiot? or are women secretive about how they check out guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Take this shit from me. Some girls will eye fuck you, others will double or even triple clutch their looks (baseball term) in an attempt to check you out if you really are above average to HOT in their minds ( or what I like to call "universally good looking" where you're attractive to most people of the opposite gender) LOL i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

Now OFC you'll have shy girls will do the same thing yet not be so obvious with it via staring at you using their peripheral vision or whatever it's called. But it's still noticeable if you're used to being in those situations... I see it happen to me 1st hand IRL all of the time HAHA #WomenAreThristyWhenTheSeeAGuyTheyLike

• girls are different though and some may not find you cute... or you could have been lied to about your looks LOL

• Now OFC you have shy girls who'll do the same thing

What Girls Said 3

• 1) No. Not every girl looks at you because not every girl thinks you're hot.

2) We're not as open as guys. Some women will check a guy out openly and some will use her peripherals.

You have gotten called hot/sexy more than some men have. So I don't think you need to worry about something this petty.

• Not all women are going to stop and stare because we don't all fall for the same type. It really depends on the person.

• You are just an idiot. Nah, jk lol

What Guys Said 4

• a) Women are individuals. You're never gonna be attractive to all of them.
    b) Looks aren't everything to women. Being hot is no guarantee of success.
    c) Yes, women are generally more discrete.

No matter how hot you are, you're still gonna have to approach.

• you got the ladies attention more then your average guy
    and if they are walking buy they are not going to make it obvious they are checking you out they probably say to each other that guy is hot when you are past hearing range

• maybe those women who called u "very hot n sexy" were lyin?

no offence bro... but...

• why lying, i didn't ask them for their opinion, even my male friends tell me i can get any girl i want. a guy friend called me "james" decaprio james is my name

• basically don't take literally every compliment... :)

• i guess we're just ugly and poor.