Does smoking kalyan make teeth yellow?

Does anybody know? or if it has any other negative health effects?

Most Helpful Guy

• they say it's healthier than regular cigarettes, but still...

What Guys Said 5

• I would imagine those

• That looks a lot like shisha, and that can definitely stain your teeth. I'd say that in general smoke and teeth are not the best of friends.

Fun fact though: Slightly yellowed teeth are actually stronger than pearly-whites.

• that's assuming that the whiter teeth have gone under some type of whitening treatment, right? cause they've been weakend... with teh procedure.

• Not necessarily. We associate paper-white teeth with healthy teeth, but in reality the strongest teeth are at least a couple of shades less white than that. Excess fluoride intake can also 'cause' ones teeth to become very white, but excess fluoride actually weakens teeth.

Oh well, it's just a little tidbit I wanted to share.

• 1. Yes.
    2. Varies.

• No, they just fall off.

• I don't know but, I saw it makes skin peel.

What Girls Said 1

• Smoking anything makes your teeth yellow and is bad for your lungs. Don't do it too often.

• I don't smoke anything.

• It's the tar in tobacco that stains your teeth. If you smoke something that contains no tar and no sugar (some e-cig flavors contain sugar) there is no real risk of teeth-staining.

• If you don't smoke anything, then why are you asking? lol...
      And yes, of course it's just as bad as smoking anything else. It's not the kind of smoke that matters, it's the amount of smoke...