So we don't have it as bad if accidentally hit in our privates?

This did happened on two distant occasions during sparring long ago when I was just average but I still didn't think it was over the top painful. Yes, it did hurt but not to the point of getting on floor, quitting and not being able to get up.

A couple others thought I was going to break down but nope, I only took a couple seconds then recovered very fast.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been pussy kicked quite a few times before bottom surgery, and let me say that shit does hurt if hit perfectly right. For example, a friend hit me (payback for a happy birthday kick to the balls) and he only got my hip bone but it still hurt. Another friend, however, was really pissed about my punching him in his balls and got me good. Like he lined up his toe perfectly and hit me RIGHT on the spot, I never felt pain like that. Like I honestly think I felt it as bad as a guy does when he hit me.

Now the reason I hit HIM in the balls was because I was falling asleep in class and he stood over me and scared the living hell out of me, which caused me to flip out and punch the first thing I saw over me which happened to be his crotch.

What Guys Said 7

• No lol you don't have it as bad the balls are very sensitive a light hit will hurt quite a bit and an actual hard hit will drop a man to the ground and take your breath away which is why men are always taught how to protect the groin area when fighting as it is the fastest way to drop someone if your going for one hit. Or why we wear cups because the pain is that great lol as of today I've been kicked there close to 20 times both with a cup on and off.

• you got kicked in your lady nuts?

• Accidentally during sparring but it still didn't have the same effect as the horror stories guys tell when it happens to them

• that makes sense. what was it anyways TKD?

• yes, it was

• Being hit in the privates is painful. The best way is to explain it is. It's like having a bad stomach cramp but lower.

• True but I have even heard from guys that even a mild tap in the balls is felt. Makes me feel sorry for them when it happens.

• An equivalent or close for girls as far as effect might be in the pit of the stomach organ when she's not ready for it. Might not hurt as much but could have similar after effects.

• Awesome story.

• Girls don't have to worry about it as much as us... the pain is... undescribable :(

• True, nature has its way doesn't it. You guys are built generally stronger than us, at some point nearly the perfect machine, but all of the sudden it only takes even a mild hit there and it's already painful. I guess nature intended it to be that way to give a girl a slight chance to escape in an dangerous situation.

• If we were the perfect machine we'd be as fast and strong as animals, stronger body...
      Oh well, we got the one ability to evolve, guess I can't complain

We don't have to pop a newborn out though :)

• It's not as bad.

What Girls Said 3

• What guys seem to forget is THERE IS A BONE THERE. Adn shit hurts man. But they do have it woRse.

• There is bone but yeah I agree guys have it a lot worse.

• It's painful for us, but much more painful for guys.

• Wow... I would hate to be on their shoes then. After a couple guys from my class afterwards asked me if I was ok and I was said yes, another one said ''You're lucky to be a girl''.

• It's true. A good kick to the balls to a man can bring him to his knees and many will fall to the ground. It's very sensitive.