Good music is a matter of option?

Okay I was born 1998 the year of weird music
i like bands like queen AC/DC five finger death punch 3doors down nirvana
stuff like that
i think I have good taste in music does anyone else feel my generation and generations to come got screwed when it comes to good music

Most Helpful Guy

• It became less about music and more about the look. You had boy bands who basically sang but didn't play instruments, then you had people like Brittney and now you have people like Justin (Beiber). Good bands still exist but, they're not "popular" as those people are

What Guys Said 6

• No... I'm also a millennial. If one complains about this generation not having as good of music available as there was 'back in the day', then that person isn't looking hard enough to find music that interests him or her. The amount of music, and quality music, that is available in 2015 is so vastly incredible.

• No such thing as a 'bad taste in music'..
    It's all down to personal preferences.
    We're all unique, diverse individuals; so well all like different things.
    No-one should be shamed for what they personally like, it's fucking stupid.

• That's a rather odd assortment of music to label as a single "type".

While there's more crap around now than there used to be, it's not to say all that's old is good. I mean, there's The Four Seasons, The Ohio Express, and then this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR9d4ESlpHY

• yes they did. the 90s was full of alternative bands and R & B. god awefull decade. the 80s was better had bands and singers like the late ronny james dio (R. I. P.)

todays music sucks if you like rock-metal music. but if you like rap and R & B your golden. i personally like boys to sing like men not girls. but even the rock music of today doesn't sound as loud as it used to.

less robbie williams more rob halford! (judas priest)

• I'm a sixties ex rock musician and I think that along the way through the 80's and 90's something got lost along the way.

• everything is subjective

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think so. I think that good music is different to everyone, so what you see as bad music that this generation has to deal with is seen by great music by someone else.

• My music tastes change so I can't say with certainty that one song is good - it was good for me 10 years ago - now I like other things. For example I was a big fan of "take that" and the spice girls as a child - now I only like a small fraction of their songs.

• Our generations music sucks ass

• I like that kind of music too, but I think that as a melennial were headed down a dark repetitive poorly worded path of music. (Taylor Swifts new stuff. Scene music. We're screwed)

• Ofcoarse it is, anyone who says differently is a fool!!