Part II: Do you believe your life would be different if you were born in another country?

Yup I'm sure it would be…yet I WANT 2 BELIEVE in our days differences between each culture/country have become smaller...

Most Helpful Girl

• Very. I wouldn't be the same.
    If you had the ability to alter anything from your past, odds are that you wouldn't be the person you are right now. In fact, the outcome/result would be completely different.

• wish life would b like a video-game so we could start again whenever we wanted to :|

• That would be interesting!!! : )
      Anyway, thanks for M/H!

What Girls Said 13

• Way way way different. I've always wished I was born in the USA, Canada or Australia. If that was the case, I feel like my life would definitely be better.. in a good way. But you never know...

• There are still huge cultural and economical gaps between MEDCs and LEDCs and sadly with industrialisation this gap has only become bigger.. I'm absolutely sure my life would be different if I was born in another country but that doesn't mean I would live less happily!

• I've always wished I was born in the U. K. instead but I'd probably be going to bording school instead then :(

• Oh for sure. It's impossible to know though if your life would be better or worse without knowing the country.

• I wish I was born in Russia... That's like my soul destination.

• Lets say if I was born in usa or Germany, uk, or richer parts of Europe , I'll have lots of hot sex at 13. My sexual partners would be close to 100.

• actually sex at 13 doesn't occur often, judgin from wot i see here.

• the average age to lose your virginity in those places is 16-19

• I'd probably have an accent, so that'd be cool.

• Yeah. Every culture is different, so I'd have a different views in life I guess. I live in a Christian country so if I'd be born in a country which is totally different from where I live right now I'd be for sure a totally different person.

• I think it would be different simply because I'd speak a different language and have all new people in my life than I have here and now. Everything would be different yet my values and family morals I'd like to believe would be the same.

• I would be better at math if I did. -_-

• Yes my life would be totally different.

• Hahaha, I wanted to be born in Antarctica.. Don't know why..

• I'd probably be even more intelligent and classy if I lived in England or Rome.

What Guys Said 8

• Yes, it would be better or worse... depending on the country... I would kinda prefer Australia, Canada, New Zealand, or maybe Switzerland, or Sweden. I wouldn't like some tropical country with swarms of mosquitoes and other bugs.

• I am sure it would be - Different cultures and all that but I am happy in Ireland

• Well If I was in USA I wouldn't be a vergin right now.

I would not have gotten a chance to realize the awesome traditions of india.

Nothing else would change though.

• actually i believe in USA it's harder for a guy 2 lose his virginity coz prostitution's illegal in mos parts of it. in Europe's easier for a guy 2 lose it, if he has money.

• Yah... but highschool would be totally messed up u know😉

• i don't think so... sounds more like a myth :)

• I do not know but I do not dwell on what could have been only what could be.

• Yeah, my pre-US life sucked, so it would be tremendously thunderously significantly conspicuously awfully unimaginably different.

• i mean if u were born in USA from da start

• Yes, it probably would be. I wish I was born somewhere in Scandinavia, say Norway. I'm fascinated by Scandinavia.

• Of course. North Korea, Iraq, scotland :)

• Yes. I'd be a mass murderer.