Part III: Do you believe your life would be different if you were born in another era?

Definetely…. da most crucial difference. Especially in our days differences r visible within each decade. I believe my life would be much different, if I was born 10 years before or 10 years after. Look how da world was changed since da 60s. And that’s ONLY 50 years difference. 50 years r a little time actually…. for x-ample changes within 1000-1050 AD were minor compared wid changes within 1965-2015 AD :)

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be different, depends on what era, future or past... I think future would be cool, flying in space cars, teleporting and stuff like that ;)

What Girls Said 5

• Oh yes.. I would already be dead if I was born in a younger era.. since slaves and blacks weren't considered equal with whites I would be a hell raiser... so I would have a lot of people wanting my head xD I would be difderent because I would rebel against authorities...

• Of course it would be because my surroundings would be different

• Yes it would be a lot different I think

• i yeah especially me living in the 1950s And the 1800s i think my life would suck but then i would know how my ancestors felt when they were my age and older

• it would most likely be more miserable since I am black.

What Guys Said 8

• Definitely, different era, different culture, different people, all different. My life would sure be different, I just don't know if for the better or for the worse.

• Of course. But people romanticize history too much. You think the Middle Ages were cool with knights and swords and stuff? Try going through Black Death, famine, bandits, people getting away much easier with rape and violence, ridiculous superstitions, a lack of sanitation and the fact that a minor wound could easily kill you if it got infected. Fun fun fun.

I'm kind of glad I live in 2015.

• kewl? who considers kewl "swords n stuff"? o_O

weird...

• I think swords and armor definitely look cool. But of course their intention as a weapon of war and slaughter is not.

• i wish i was born in the time of the romans, with m italian ancestors
    farming olive fields and tasting sweet wine

• u'd kill yerself coz of boredom :p

• nah, i would have a beautiful chunky roman wife who would make me pasta!!
      plus all the farm work would keep my busy... i would rise with the sun and sleep with the sun

• Most definitely the difference between me and irish kids born in the 1990s would be immense.

• Not much. You know in the Blackwater in Game of Thrones Series 2, that bloke who stands next to Stannis and has a rock dropped on his head? Yeah, that'd be me. Extra #15

• Life would defiantly had been more exciting that's for sure if I had been born 1920.

• excitin?

or a nightmare maybe?

• Probably a bit of both, dirty thirties, depression, WWII.

• Well I guess I would have been a farm boy...
    Doing nothing but just grow crops to sustain life...

No good thing no bad thing...

• Totally. All customs and traditions would be different and my life would be in a different way.