Girls, if this guy walks by you what would you do and how much do you rate him 1-10?

1- stare at him bluntly
2- walk straight and ignore him completly
3- glance at him
4- look at him from the corner of my eye for a second
5- look at him from the corner of my eye as he passes by

do you consider this guy to be

1- hot
2- hot but not my type
3- good looking
4- good looking but not my type
5- average
6- below average
7- ugly

Girls,  if this guy walks by you  what would you do and how much do you rate him 1-10?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, all i see is his face. Based on that alone, i probably wouldn't have noticed him much if he was just walking by. If he spoke to me or something made me look his way, i would not shy away. It takes more than someone walking by me to make me take real notice of them.

He is a very good looking guy with absolutely beautiful eyes. His facial structure is nice and he has very kissable lips.

What Girls Said 19

• I would glance at him and that's it. His eyes are stroking and probably are what would catch my attention. He's good looking but average. I'm sure plenty of girls would say he's hot.

• i think he's hot. i might stare. haha!!

• I'd look at him out of the corner of my eye and I consider him to be average looking.

• Definitely hot, I love his eyes and facial hair. I think it would be between a 5 and 4 as of glancing.

• I would probably look a him in the corner of my eye for a second and he's good looking but not my type.

• We he's definitely hot, but I wouldn't want him to know I think he's hot soooo I would just take a glance at him as he walk by then turn to whoever I'm walking and say "oh my glory did you see that guy? He was so good looking holy crap!"

• 4,4
    Hair needs to be longer for me

• 5 for the first part and 1 for the second.

• He looks like the picture of Jesus I have.

• 3 for the 1st part, 4 for the 2nd

• 5 because I do that to everyone. Next one is a 5, maybe a 6.

• 5- 1st part
    2- 2nd part

• 3 for the first 4 for the second

• 5 for first options and 1 for second

• Maybe glance at him and decide he was average amd not my type

• He's hot fo' sho'... DAYIM those eyes... They really get me.

• 3. I dont like his hair much.

• Is that you?

• #3 I would glance at him because he walked within my vicinity. I do that with anyone. He is handsome. #3