Which is better Xbox one or PS4?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've played the PS4 with my guy friends

What Guys Said 33

• In this day and age it really is gonna depend on what "exclusives" each get. People can debate all the computer specs all they want but the games are what people decide on. You can have a super powered game machine but if you don't like the games it's no good to ya. So whatever exclusives you enjoy the most will make the buying choice.

• I like how everyone who says PS4, gets a negative down click. I say PS4 though. Always liked Playstations more. I've played regular xbox and my brothers xbox 360. I also played with the original Playstation, PS2, PS3, and PS4. I had a PSP. I loved PS waaaaaay more. Just feels better and stuff to me. Also cause they're color is blue, and thats my favorite color :)

• Xbox One has Killer Instinct and Halo: that's basically why I bought one. Also, I like the d-pad way more than the PS4's (and I heard some people who own a PS4 complaining about the pad, as well). PS4 has Street Fighter, and probably tons of other franchises that I don't care about (I do care about Street Fighter, though). What dudeman said is right: PS4 is supposed to be better than Xbox One, but the games run faster on the latter (closer to 60fps); same happened with PS3 and Xbox 360. Summing up: you better check which franchises are for each console, and come to a decision based on that.

• I enjoy the PS consoles as a whole they're all fun to me I have em all to from the very first one to the current one. But I have always been more of a PC gamer.

• PS4.

The hardware is better, the OS is better and has added the features that the previous generation lacked relative to XB360, the price is comparable, and most importantly it has a significant number of compelling exclusive titles and franchises out or coming soon (Uncharted, The Last of Us, Souls/Bloodborne, Persona, Infamous, etc) while Xbox really only has Halo left to offer.

• PS4, and you can watch this video, I think it's the best and fairest comparison I have seen between these 2 devices.

http://youtu.be/XWwzNwEFM2M

• I think xbox

• PC is better than both.

• If you're rich...

• I smell peasantry search up the potato smasher 350$ pc that runs games better than your potato

• I have a gaming PC... but I end up gravitating to console. PC doesn't entice me. I'm more into the genres consoles specialize in.

Plus I like the social factor of a console, as in playing with a group of people in the same room.. PC gaming is so solitary and loner-esque to me to use as my primary medium.

• Ps4 has better specs on paper but games run better on xbox and the colors are more vibrant.

• i disagree all the way😒

• i guess then it depends on each machine itself doesn't it?

• Like evrything but nearly every user was experiancing some problem.

• Xbox one has better indies than ps4
    We get to play our exclusives this year
    We have cuphead
    We receive updates that changes the system
    We have cortana
    The xbox is backwards compatible and we don't have to rebuy digitals
    There is more but i don't care all that much.

Ps4 has only one ui
    Has tons of remasters
    The dual shock 4 is cooler than the xbox one controller
    The ps4 is a straight forward gaming system
    Xbox is getting another ui change soon and more backwards compatible games monthly im sold

• The game lineups are 90% identical. Outside of those few exclusives, it comes down to controller, and what your friends have.

For me I'm for PS4 because u play online for free.

• Ps4 is 50 dollars a year to play online

• @ihatethiswebsite I didn't know that. I'd still pick the PS4 because of Street Fighter being exclusive, and I prefer the controller over XBOX One.

• PS4 is

,,,,,,,,

• I'm gonna have to go with PS4. I find the answers interesting. The majority of guys say PS4 but the majority of girls are saying Xbox.

• It depends on the game. I prefer PC gaming over console

• PC has its pros, but I like the ability to play with several people at once, in person, on the same screen. I'm an in-person social gamer! :-P

• In my opinion the One.. Because of my bae Halo <3

• TRUST MEE PS4 I played both and I got ps4 it's freaking great yeah Xbox got forza but still ps4 is whyyyy better

• I've always been a Playstation guy. So PS4 for me

• I adored my Xbox 360 but the Playstation 1 is my console waifu. Since I'm biased I vote PS4. Sony UI's are also pretty slick, and they are a gaming (and electronics) company first and foremost.

• Shenmue 3 and Street Fighter 5 are coming to PS4. Nuff' said.

• Xbox all the way

• Ps4 is better. But all the homies are with Xbox one so u got get the Xbox one. Also the Ps4 she. By like 2 points Xbox one is 7 out of ten and the the Ps4 is 9 out of then

• PC.

now which has better games... meh, you like bloodborne or halo?

• ahah XBOX one

• PS4 All the way

• I wish I knew that answer too.

• I'd rather have an Xbox since I enjoy halo. I'd pick the console with the exclusive games you prefer

• Xbox One :)

• If your racer xbox/ if your a first person shooter player ps4

• Halo is only on Xbox and call of duty is so much better on Xbox

• Ps4!!! It's a fav

• I'm a PS4 guy myself cutie

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 13

• I was going to say the PS4 BUT the Xbox One is NOW backwards compatible!!!

games.yahoo.com/.../...box-one-many-183135482.html

• Xbox surely there is no competition

• My choice would be Xbox

• none. Nintendo!

• I want to agree with you... but you better be talking about gamecube because that was the last great system nintendo made!

• did you. . . did you just bite me ! ? I actually lost %1 health. I need a medic !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3svYYzaKU8

• I'm an Xbox person since I was 6 my big brother always let me play with him and his friends

• Ps4 probably

• Xbox one is better.

• Ps4... Hands down

• I have Both of them I think PS4 is better

• Xbox or PC. No questions asked lol :)

• I prefer XBox.

• I wanted to buy a PS4, since I have a Xbox 360 already, but now the Xbox One is backwards compatible I believe. I might have to get that one first and save up again for a PS4...

This opinion probably didn't help, sorry lol. I've been debating this question for a long time...

• Now that it's backward compatible I'd be more tempted to buy one when that halo 5 comes out. It's not backward compatible until the fall though and then it's limited to so many games at the start.

• Right, I saw that. With Mass Effect Andromeda coming out and some other games, I might have to get Xbox One. I was looking forward to a PS4 since I don't have a PlayStation haha. Ah well...

• Xbox is the best!!!