Have you ever wished that you were a lesbian/gay because of the amount of repulsive people that you find from the opposite sex?

I just finished with a question where the majority of guys say that they don't see it's wrong to lie to a woman to get into bed with them because a guy has a less chance of being laid.

I wish I was a lesbian right now... lol. I'm meeting more foul beings from that side than any good ones. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I met so many guys I consider awful that I'm happy to be straight.

• LOL. I used to be so sad whenever I heard a guy say what you said... but ever since I got on here, I can understand that feeling.

And it's only on this site. On others, there are much more good and mature men.

What Guys Said 14

• Sometimes my gender makes me weep...

• Sometimes I see women who do that to me too, but this is the first time I've ever felt this way. And it's sad...

• Eh, Both Genders can suck.
    But, Yeah dude... Is definatley is harder for a guy to get laid then a girl? wtf are you on about xD.

If a girl wants to get laid, She can just go to fucking any bar / club, Act even the littlest bit slutty and i 100% gurantee she will get laid that night xD

• That doesn't mean you LIE to people in order to get laid. That's pathetic.

• It still doesn't matter. I doubt they'd like to be lied to. There are women who men have lied to who wouldn't have fucked them otherwise. That's the problem.

And if someone can't get laid without having to lie, then he's honestly a loser.

• Listen to yourself matey. ''then he's honestly a loser''. Why do you think he is changing his personality? because if he didn't, Chicks like you would be snidey bitches to him, He HAS to lie about his personality, Not just to get sex, But so people dont treat him like shit.
      But, I'm assuming, Its completely cool for a girl to lie about herself to have sex with a guy right?

• Weird, i just read an opinion from a girl that said you won't necessarily get less women just by being who you are as apposed to portraying yourself as the type of guy women actually want to sleep with =/

• For some women, you need to be their type in order for them to sleep with you. But why would you target specifically those women when there are many other women that will fuck you for being who you are?

If you pretend to be something you're not and you drop the facade while you're dating, she's going to think that you've changed and that you''re not the same guy that she met.

• And even if you haven't actually gained confidence yet, you're still going to try to be confident because everyone knows it's something women want in a man

• I think everyone has confidence in them---they just need to find it.

• No. The packing of fudge will never be for me.

• I meet so many foul dudes, I am glad I'm heterosexual.

• Were not all the same and I'm sorry for the words and actions of my... ehem... brethren. Just take your time, enjoy life, do you and never stop improving and you will meet the right one...

• I know you're not all the same... haha. It's just that all of those guys were disgusting... and all of those were my age so that MAY say something.

• Oh... well yeah I could've told you that! I used to be a man-whore but I never lied. I may have spat some game though? At any rate, all it takes is getting hurt one time and most fall into line shortly thereafter...

• No. Because there's more guys who are more ugly on the inside.

• I have never felt that way with women. Both genders have equal amounts of good apples and bad apples.

• I wish I was a lesbian right now too ;p

• For different reasons I'm betting. ;D I know guys can have similar emotions, but damn... what I saw was just sad...

• No, I did not find a lot of girls (in the United States) repulsive.

• Why should i. if there is plenty of beautiful/ hot girls waiting for me!!!

• Fuck no, gay is still gross.

• No I don't, and besides, did you not know that being Gay is counted as a sin?

In Leviticus (forget which chapter though, sorry) I believe it says something like "If a man lays with a man as he would a woman, then he shall be stoned to death."
    Being Gay sends you to hell in other words. I won't ever be gay.

• I actually do kinda wish i was gay. Men are by far less shallow than women (typically).

• That's not true in my experience.

• In your experience, that's fine. In mine, the guys are just as picky as we are. And it makes sense---why would you want to bang something that you're not attracted to in the slightest?

• Men can reproduce every time our balls fill back up. Women can only reproduce once every 9 months. This is why men are hardwired to spread our seed. We are less picky because we can just choose another mate the next day. But women are much choosier because she will be carrying the guys baby for 9 months, and raising it. She wants to make sure the baby has good genes, so she will examine and analyze every tiny thing about the male - every last one of his genes, to decide wether he is worthy of reproduction or not.

This is why women are typically more choosy than men.

What Girls Said 7

• It is disturbing that guys think that but that's all the more reason to be careful and to get to know someone before you sleep with them if that sort of thing bothers you.

And no I never wished that, I actually don't like the majority of people in general men or women so it makes no difference to me. Plus I enjoy some men and how they think, the good ones at least lol

• Nope, I like dicks too much.

• No amount of annoying ass dudes could make me feel that way xD but I see what you mean
    I wish I could love em and leave em tho

• Sorta do it now. My experience with the opposite sex made me realize that I was in actuality limiting myself. If what I want the most out of a relationship is love then why can't I get that from a woman as well.

• Right? Except I'm not into women so... lol.

• Eh I'm someone that puts a lot of value in emotional intimacy. So if I got feelings I'm not going to care about the fact that she has a vagina instead of a dick.

• A lot a lot lately but then again I'm actually bisexual so..😅

• I have, but also it is nice to be able to be "mainstream" and "natural."

• Not really. I never have