How come no one picks best answer?

I answer so many questions and the asker never picks a best answer. Do questions eventually chose a random best answer after a while?

Most Helpful Guy

• After 30 days GAG will choose it. I honestly think they should choose it sooner, but oh well.

But a thing i have learned is that long time users are more likely to log back on and pick a MHO. If they have level 3 EXPER or lower, they are probably the type of people who only log on to ask a question from time to time, or even worse one of those people who just ask a question and never get back on.

What Guys Said 11

• Yes i random picks one if u dont for awhile. And i will look for ur answer to one of my questions! Hey didn't i buy u flowers the other nite cutie😉

• Yes you did :) and I gave you MHO c:

• Being polite IS manly! I feel like you are not a true man if you can not be yourself and be proud of it! As long as yourself is good that is!

• Well if u asked me 17yrs ago was i proud of who i was then , i was not. My wife has put a lot of work into me for 17yrs so i owe her everything! I am proud today of who i am.

• If someone doesn't choice Mho the system
    automatic picks after i think like 30 days
    i know how it feels i try to give advice to the
    best of my ability and I'll get Mho than i will
    go through a period of time that i get nothing
    some people pick real soon while others don't
    pick for weeks at time ,

• I think after 30 days system does it.

• they do pick best answer. I get MHO all the time. They just dont pick it right away. Sometimes, people will wait up to 3 weeks before picking

• Yes one is auto picked after 30 days. 8-)

• I was not on my account for months and I left a question unpicked without answering it because I forgot to and when I came back about 10 months later best answer was still not chosen?

• Hmm that's strange.

• Too much work basically. Unless it's like stupendous I dun do it m8.

• Would you like me to post a question for you to answer? I promise to choose your answer as the best?

• Aw it's okay you don't have to! It's just I try my best to put my all into (most) questions and I never get picked because I'm honest and sometimes no one likes that.

• No worries. I often run into the very same problem. Everyone FRRRREAKS out when you respond honestly and by virtue of your own opinions.. They go onto acting like they didn't post the question for YOU to respond, like the question wasn't posted on a PUBLIC forum, and only appreciate the opinions of people who support THEIR agenda.

• Around her people only MHO what they want to hear.

• I give it a week before I pick. Then if it's equal I pick the person I see around a lot

• Yes, the system will do that.

• LOL, some people are plain lazy here so get to used to it.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes they do

• Yea I usually pick MHO depending what responses I get lol

• I know I wait a while to pick mine to make sure most opinions are already commented. & yes after like 30 days they will pick an MHO for you but neither of you are notified.

• Too lazyyyyyy

• I think they get the info they want and move on.

• I always do.