If men and women magically ceased to exist in each other's worlds and had their own Earth with only their sex who would last the longest?

Who you think would survive the longest alone without the other sex?

• Men would last longer.
    10% (2)47% (7)26% (9)Vote
  • Women would last longer.
    90% (18)53% (8)74% (26)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|10

Most Helpful Girl

• Women. We have the ovaries, cervixes, and we can do in-vitro. It would also be like Themyscira.

3|2
    0|1
    • Also, women are generally safer (they don't usually do the crazy risk-taking that men do.)

• XD The last thing was said in jest. I think there are some pretty dangerous women that would arise.

What Girls Said 7

• Obviously they couldn't exist without another but I think that women might manage to coexist more peacefully just due to their nature and therefore live slightly longer since they probably wouldn't murder one another over a banana or whatever lol

1|0
    0|1
    • No but they would murder each other over a pair of shoes bahaha peaceful nature get the fuck out of here you wouldn't here the end of drama in that world.

• Just look at your poll results and you have the answer lol if you like it or nah

• Hahha girlssss.

2|1
    0|1
  • Probs guys because they're physically stronger so that's a definite advantage.

1|1
    0|1
  • I think for a short period men would get on better, but discord and the need to be a leader would overcome their comradary.

Women would just get on with what needed to be done and bitch behind backs rather than to the face and hence less arguments so more chance of success 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Women!!
    Womyn Power!! -shouts-

1|1
    0|0
  • This entirely depends on the person. This question cannot be answered because heaps of people have different view points and we are biased. Honestly, I think neither can survive without the other, because we balance each other out in everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Right now, if we got sent to our own planet, I think women would last longer together. :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Women... I think they can last longer without dick

3|2
    0|0
  • I was going to say men beca use we are stronger but after reading rationallioness's opinion I'm going to have to say women.

2|1
    0|0
  • Bilogically speaking women. Check this out

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...en-make-babies-men.html

They can produce own sperm without any men.

But they'd get heart sick without men I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think women are more resourceful

1|1
    0|0
  • I think men would have a more difficult time. We may not understand women, hate them at times, but honestly, I couldn't live without them. I don't know why I'd do

1|0
    0|0
  • considering men are the vast majority of every position that matters from government to scientists i think men would last longer.

0|1
    1|0
  • well... not to be sexist or anything... buuuuut men did build and invent pretty much the entire world

but without women there would be no culture

so i'd say men would last longer but we'd be pretty dam fucking bored

1|0
    0|1
  • I don't care since I wouldn't want to last in that kind of world...

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm..
    With men there is a shit ton of war but it's hard to tell if women would be the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think men will last cuz if most women had their period , they would probably kill each other xD

0|0
    0|0