Which one of these is your favorite movie?

Ok. Most of these movies were not box office smash hit or widely popular today. That's the point. (How many times have we seen 'The Lion King' in a poll? Exactly... dont get me wrong though I LOVE 'The Lion King') This one is for the underrated (well some of them) movies. In these movies the characters go on an adventure/journey. Feel free to share your favorite line, character or what you love about this movie in general!

• Weekend at Bernie's
  • Ferris Beuller's Day Off
  • Homeward Bound
  • Coming to America
  • License to Drive
  • A Goofy Movie
  • The Mummy

Most Helpful Guy

• I liked Ferris Bueller's Day off

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• Gosh I dont really care for any of those. I only chose Goofy Movie because of the Disco scene and because I didn't see Homeward Bound at first. Love Homeward Bound!

• Good movie choices. Hmmmm i think ill go with Coming to America. A lot of funny scenes I still quote today.

• Ferris Beuller is a timeless classic! 8-)

• Ferris Beuller's Day Off. It's the only movie where singing in a parade is funny. And I like the idea of stealing your dad's Ferrari for a joy ride when you're playing hookey from school.

• A, B, C, D, E, G

• I love A Weekend at Bernie's, Ferris Beuller's Day Off, Homeward Bound and A Goofy Movie

• a goofy movie then

• Ferris buellers day off is one of my favorite movies.

• Y is a goofy movie on the list?

What Girls Said 3