Do you enjoy going out shopping?

Is shopping an activity you enjoy when you do it? or no?

• I enjoy it a lot
  • I sometimes enjoy it
  • I don't enjoy it very much
  • I hate it

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate it. I can't think of anything more boring than shopping lol. My ex loves shopping so I always had to go and MY GOD it was torture.
    My sister hates it too so sometimes we go together because we both need to buy stuff but hate it so we need the support from someone who feels the same lol

What Girls Said 20

• I don't really enjoy going shopping. If it's clothes, it's usually hard to find something I like because I live in a crappy area. Whenever I'm in a real city that has a bunch of stores, it still sucks because that city is so big, i. e. travel is more difficult, and everything is also more expensive. I like shopping online. I can get what I want with no hassle, and what I want is usually an electronic device I can get cheaper online anyways.

• I enjoy it a lot.
    Shopping is a hobby of mine.
    I love buying earrings and clothing.

• What kind of question is this? The mall is like a magical mystical wonderland for me! I can stay there all day and if value didn't exist oh the clothes I'd buy! 😁

• I really enjoy shopping. I like trying on clothes and getting my groceries. I think what I love most about shopping is making the most of my money and nabbing that great deal.

• Not really. I'm too poor, it takes a lot of my time and I usually don't buy anything anyways.

• I usually don't buy anything either. I am very fussy when it comes to shopping about if I really like what I am thinking of buying.

• i enjoy it a lot after every shopping trip i just feel so happy and satesfied even if i was at the grocery store and even i didn't buy that much and its even better when you succeed getting something really good and u really like with a good price when u make a deal u know and i even like window shopping but some times it makes me frustrated.. in general i loooooove love love shopping.. i know i have a serious problem here right? lol :D

• Shopping is a chore. I just do it because it's necessary.

• I enjoy it a little too much according to my wallet 😅

• Yes I love shopping

• Why do you think you love it so much?

• I like new things when I need them.
      And also just to treat myself to things I want, but don't need.

• I don't really like shopping but if I get to go clothes shopping im all in because mums taste is really different to mine I like all the guy clothes. im very particular on what I wear.

• So as long it is done in an hour or maybe 2.

• Yes and no. I absolutely love the act of shopping and seeing cute outfits and thinking of ways to wear things. love it.
    However going to the dressing room and finding out I look terrible in everything is terrible and I hate it. I'd much rather just stay at home then

• Yes, it gets me out of the house. Which is nice :3

• Shopaholic right here. I love shopping!

• I love spending money, so yes, I love to shop

• Sometimes enjoy it.. But mostly, it's so boring!!!

• I sometimes enjoy it if I allowed myself a lot of time to do so. If I need to rush myself while shopping, I don't really enjoy it. If I had all the time in the world to shop around here and there I would very much enjoy it more

• I don't really enjoy it.

• No, not really.

• Yes, I do enjoy it.

What Guys Said 16

• I sometimes feel kind of like spaced out in shopping malls, I think it is the false lighting that does it. However, I don't always feel that way. Sometimes I enjoy it yes but I would not want to go to shopping too often either.

• 0|1
  • i'd say it's a routine mostly

• It's whatever. I gotta go shopping, can't escape it really. So I do it. I need new clothes, shoes, food, and other shit. Can't escape it.

• I love it, especially if it's for groceries. I think it's just the excitement building up for cooking and discovering new things. The only pain is carrying it all back home..

• I sometimes enjoy it but I simply do not like shopping for clothes.

When I go out to the city to pickup stuff I usually take a break by ordering a cold beer and a snack. It keeps me sane. :P

• I shop quite often. I do a lot of it online though

• I'm a guy I don't like shopping at all.

• I hate shopping but I have to

• Yeah sometimes lol, I won't lie I do like the clothe smell, it's like new car smell just not as good.

• One of the worst nightmares for me.

• Sometimes, as long as the women I occasionally go shopping with don't try on the whole store while we are there, if so then its escape plan alpha :D

• No, I prefer to avoid going shopping.

• Only if I had a ton of money

• When it's for me, oh yeah. If it's for someone else, like going with a girl *yawn*

• I enjoy shopping when I get my own money. But usually I don't :D