#Jokes: What are men good for?

Besides opening pickle jars, sex, and fixing cars? ;D

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 26

• most of the plastic surgery you guys need to become the best women you can be (for us) is conducted by male specialists
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR_IOittp70

• Lol. So true. Never really thought about that

• @Stacyzee

I don't even recall the last time i've encountered/seen a female plastic surgeon. I mean im sure they exist but they've gotta be damn rare because i almost never seen them installing new breasts or upgrading new noses on the women 2.0 models

• Yeah I agree.

• Telling better jokes.

• Let's see... being whiny when we're sick (c'mon, I know you women secretly think it's cute ;-)), making silly jokes (very important considering most women don't even know what humor is), cooking great meals (seriously, I think all guys should cook for their girlfriends/wives), having the sex-talk with your son (it'll be more comfortable for the boy if it's man-to-man), and last and best: telling the kids all about the dinosaurs and explaining them the night sky :-).

• Aww. That's cute. But I don't think you're whiny to be honest when you're sick... haha. Maybe I haven't met many guys who are like that. :)

• Well, I can be... but at least I'm honest about it hehe ;-)

• For you to yell at and confuse.

• XD Some men get confused easily and it is adorable. But I can imagine that being a headache.

• Absolutely nothing.. men, who, ahhh, what are they good for.. absolutely nothing!!!

Men, who, haaa what are they good for.. absolutely nothing!!

=D

• We give you something to complain about

• Taking care of women

• At being good comedians

• Good point. I can't name one good female comedian in my opinion. And now I'm off to watch Katt Williams.

• We provide the yin (sanity, balance, and common sense) to their yang (irrational, emotional, drama)

;-)

• Leaving the toilet seat up.

• Everything important ;)

• Sending women to the kitchen.

• Read my profile pic and you'll see B)

• Men are good for making the money while women are good for cooking cleaning and taking care of the kiddies ;p

• Teehee. A lot of good-natured dudes on here. Pretty awesome. :)

• Yeah. You guys are taking this really well. Only one is possibly offended and that's more than I can say when I've asked this on other sites.

Kudos for the men who understand that I'm joking and don't mean this in any malicious way. :D

• My mom gets mad at the whole thing about women "cooking cleaning and taking care of the kiddies". I kind of think it's funny. We kind of make a joke out of it, but are serious at the same time.

• Ordering women to make men food

• Fucking women

• For listening to your endless nonsense. Someone has to do it.

• Giving you half of your chromosomes.

• Making you smile, and ensure that you keep on smiling.

• Plugging your sockets, lol.

• As swivel seats for women

• Leaving the toilet seat up.!

• Oooh. And let the great Toilet seat debate begin!!

• Lol! .. You go first :p

• I think that the toilet seat should always be down UNLESS if it's a man's bachelor pad. His house, his rules. The reason why I think it should be down everywhere else (excluding male bathrooms) would be because women do their business sitting down 100 percent of the time and men 50. More people need that seat down than up. :D

• Im good for protecting my ladies

• We live and we die who cares.

• I do. Because I want funny answers.

• I'm assuming that means you're going to throw yourself off a bridge now? I will sell tickets. :D

Anyway, you're getting pretty boring. So I'll let you have the last say. :)

• @asker هذا ليس لطيفا للغاية ويجب أن لا نقول للناس للقيام انتحاري أنها قد تفعل ذلك في الواقع.

• ¿Everything else?
    Being the feminist I am, ¿could you stop being sexist?

• Could you stop being stupid and using "sexist" incorrectly as well as assuming that someone's being that way? If you're going to be stupid, you can move along. :)

• What you just said is sexist. It stereotypes men.

• Okay. Very quick educational lesson. Pay attention.

Sexism is the portrayal of discriminatory attitudes, beliefs, and/or behavior that is demeaning towards a gender. This typically would mean on a consistent basis.

I don't know who the fuck you are and I'm sure you don't me. So you've already started with a dumbass-umption. Not a good start.

Secondly, I indicated that this was a joke in more ways than one (by indicating "joke" and the winking emoticon). It's not my fault that you're too dumb to get it.

Thirdly. my responses to these answers on here shows where my true beliefs lie.

So again if you're going to be stupid, go somewhere else. Because you're killing the vibe. :)

What Girls Said 7

• Cuddles, massages, napping together, to watch sports with, eating a lot of food together with no judgement.

• They're good for driving, carrying her, holding her, keeping her warm, confidence booster (telling her she's beautiful even when she looks like slop), available to annoy, eat her cooking, reach for something high, killing spiders, checking her form in the gym & spotting her if needed, snoring, keeping track of the remote, practicing her massage skills on, complaining, being lazy around the house, getting spoiled & pampered by the girl who is head over heels in love with him, keeping her wrapped around his finger (at least the string attached to her heart)

• Whoa. I completely forgot about killing spiders. That is hella important. As well as them putting their lives on the line for us. ;D

• I'm surprised that the girls answers seem more flattering to guys than the guy's answers. Lol

Good answer. :)

• Snuggles
    Netflix marathons
    Grilling
    Abs
    Carrying groceries
    Walking the dog

• They are good for cuddles, b0ss! And taking lizards out of the house. Also cleaning the gutters.

• BOOTY SMACKING! :D

• Company and companionship ^.^

• Stuff, I'd say.