Help! I failed my first subject. What do I do?

This is the first time I have actually failed a subject. How do I stop my parents from killing me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey!! They shouldn't do that!! If you did your best, nobody can ask more than that. Can you do a resit in the future? Is it an important subject?

One of my grandfathers alway said to my dad he should never stop learning. There's always time in the future, if you can resit.

Please don't be too upset. It's just one of those things that happens.

What Guys Said 7

• What is gone is gone. You can't change what happened, you can just change the future. Study harder, I know it can be hard but it's the only way.

• Analyze your situation and ask yourself these question.
    'Why did I fail?'
    'What happened?'
    'What could I have done differently?'
    Apologize to your parents and honestly explain your situation. Let them know that you're not going to fail another class again and mean it.

• Get back on your Horse and next time get an A

• Send them an explaining e-mail and book a flight to a remote place...

• Be honest, ask for guidance. Show that you care about having failed and want to do better.

• It's ok its only one subject if it was more than I would say run and don't stop but it's only one so you will be a ok

• Study harder and try not to fail next time. People will fail at least once in their life to learn not to make those mistakes again.

What Girls Said 3

• I failed 3 subjects this year but I fixed them all in 2 weeks because I'm awesome 😛

• YOU MUST LEAVE EARTH IMMEDIATELY

• Study more, concentrate in your classes.