I saw like 50 little worms in my kitchens trash and they disappeared im so scared where are they?

You these little worms that magically appear on rotten meat yeah i open the trash to put something in it and these little worms (at first i thought i was rice but it started moving and make weird noises) fell on the floor... I was panicking and went looking for a poison i could use to kill them i only found febreze.. i went back to the trash and they were all GONE I am petrified !! I sprayed febreze around the trash, i did not see ONE single worm... where are they? can they come in my room how can i get rid of them and are they going to survive or die? im so scared i want to leave my house

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• They are maggots and will turn into flies soon.

• They're in your bed.

• Those were probably maggots. You're gonna want to store any food like fruits in the fridge for a little while. They can't survive terribly long without nourishment

• can they go everywhere in my house?

• Most likely not everywhere. They probably went to anything that will have a scent for them to feed on.

• They are hiding below your bed!!!

LLOL just kidding... They must have ran away... don't worry they won't come back...😊

• They hide, and I know what worms you are talking about are Flys in there baby stages, they hide really well and run quick. if you have any dirt they will hide there

• do you think they can come in my room? what should i do does it take long before they die

• If it's fly they will die quickly but I wonder if it's something else. But for now clean out your house of food, and turn the ac blasting, this should kill some. Insects don't like the cold

• Maggots can only eat decomposing materials. They put them on wounds thy require too much precise surgery to eat all the infected/decomposing flesh. So infections won't spread

• You sound like you are talking about maggots, did the meat fall on the floor too? Because its easily possible they retreated into the rotten meat.

Also, I'd probably start throwing meat out before it gets rotten if I were you

• i didn't even see any meat, the trash was full and when i opened it the maggot fell on the floor

• Because maggots have rights to eat too.

What Girls Said 2

• First of all Febreze wasn't going to do anything but maybe drown them if you sprayed enough. They were probably maggots which grow up to be flies. They probably crawled deeper into the meet or into a dark place where the are protected. In a few days you'll probably have a lot of flies around your house, those are the maggots.

• Awww thats quite a lot. But i think they'll die eventually.

• when today?

• I have no idea but for sure they couldnt climb that high so try to spray in every nook of your cabinets or near the places where they've scattered.