Would you change your view of me if I tell this?

-That I am neither American/Canadian/British/Indian nor living there.

-That I am Muslim Pakistani and living there.

( Sorry this has to be written as many people are assuming and asking me about this )

I need the opinion of @Klaatu51 and @ThisGurl too. 😔

Most Helpful Guy

• So wot? That 's fine wid me. Although tbh i assumed u might b middle -eastern judgin by ye pic, yet i thought u were livin in Canada LOL. Anyway np bro... and don 't mind bout people who call pakistani people perverts :)

What Girls Said 9

• It wouldn't change my view or opinion of you at all
    There's so much diversity amongst gag users. I recognise and respect that we all come from different cultures /countries , aswell as various religious beliefs. I judge a person's by his character not by his culture /. religion or homeland

• hi.. i m muslim and pakistani too. :) and this doesn't change the view of you at all.. you are still cool..

• Hmm I always thought you had a bit of an identity crises :P

• I didn't really think anything of you before and the same goes for after

• Though you are my first follower but we never interacted and talked with each other..

• No it does not at all. :) you are still the same person we have all been interacting with. :)

• Nope, my views of you wouldn't change :)

• No it wouldn't change anything :)

• Nope I wouldn't change anything :)

• Not really. Only that your profile lied to us. That kind of disappoint me. Why did you lie?

• Because of the racists I have written this, and stereotype that all Pakistanis are perverts/ignorants... Which I proved you all that its wrong... !

• Hm, I'd rather have people just telling the truth. I really can't handle lying.

• I am sorry if that hurt you, I just hide about my country nothing else... My apologies.. Ma'am

What Guys Said 2

• No I don't think it would - I try to talk to person first

• I don't get it.