You're in a dark pace, you can't see a thing at all. Your body wants to stay and not move forward but you're curious to explore, you step forward?

AND YOU FALL! Straight down a giant hole into a another dark room, but this time there's a dim light bulb illuminating two doors

A. Door A takes you to a room where it shows a movie on your life, beginning all the way to the day of your death. Once you watch it you cannot alter the course of your life with any new paths any new ideas you are stuck in the story set for you.

B. Door B takes you to a room where it has everything you've ever loved in your life including, objects, family and friends. Anyone deceased in your life comes back to life, and everything you've ever loved and dreamed of having again is back. But there is a catch.. You must leave the room and when you're done you have an hour to live.

Which one do you choose?

Most Helpful Guy

• I was going to say A but other responders convinced me with free will argument so I will pick B

What Guys Said 6

• A. "Choose life." There are shades of the Kurt Vonnegut novel "Timequake" here.

But I suppose it depends on how the movie goes. :) If the movie didn't end well, you'd really regret that choice.

• B because at least I have free will even if only for a short time.

• Neither I would just sleep in the dark room,

• B. I choose b

• Door B obvio :)

• whatever one

What Girls Said 6

• I would pick B because I got everything I got out of life anyway! Sounds like a moon I watched before about love ones!

• that's a tough one... but i would choose door B

• God. Too early in the morning for this 😪

• I choose door B

• I'd choose door B

• Door B, without hesitation.