Am I weird because I love accents? Everything about them turn me on soo much. (Especially Spanish and Carribbean) does anybody else feel this way?

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not weird I'm the same with some but it has to go with the individual girl how she carrys her accent/voice off.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No you're not weird. But no, I don't care much for accents at all. All I need is that I can clearly understand the person.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• No, that's not weird at all. I am into accents too. I study linguistics, so I am sort of a language nerd ;-). I love studying the difference accents and then try to imitate them. I also like it a lot when girls have foreign accents. However, I don't like all accents. Some sound very pretty to me and some very ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like soft female accents

0|0
    0|0
  • Well no, I like British and Russian accents.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well some of em say specially British girls and some latinas too thay black hair and brown skin is a big turn on for them (and french too) french one in my college says brown skin is a big turn on for them

0|0
    0|0
  • People as a rule like accents, I know I get remarks over my strong Irish twang

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• It's not weird.

:)

I don't feel much attraction to accent but sometimes I get curious/distracted

1|0
    0|0
  • No that's not weird at all. I love people with accents. Especially British people, but I don't get turned on by them though.

0|0
    0|0