Good last name for wealthy family of dance company/critics?

Ok I have two characters. Lucas and Nick. They are brothers, their family is a wealthy family that owns a Dance Company and Lucas is a dance critic, Nick is the more outcast one who doesn't want to be part of that.

Anywho, trying to find a good last time that sounds good with both Lucas and Nick.

Most Helpful Girl

• Gomez? D' Souza? Levine? These are what pop into my mind when I read the names Lucas and Nick. Hope it helped.

What Guys Said 2

• Carlisle.

Could do something with "Terpsichore," like Terry or Corbett. Actually Terry Corbett wouldn't be bad, and it's not way to obvious. :)

• If your characters are called Lucas and Nick you might as well keep up the cliché names and call therm Johnson or something.

• Jeez... I normally have characters like Willow, Almedius, Enias, Bryce. I wanted to go a little more casual family names. This doesn't make them cliche. If you aren't going to be helpful, then don't say anything at all!

• If you can't deal with criticism maybe publishing works is not for you.

What Girls Said 2

• Stein...,,,,,

• I like Spanish sounding names so 'De La Vega' is what popped in my mind when I read Lucas