Do you check out attractive girls or guys while your in a relationship? Is that consider cheating?

I catch myself checking out out guys sometimes when im in relationship... no big deal and not cheating... what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's normal to find other people attractive even while in a relationship. Being in a relationship doesn't make you immune to other people's looks so no it's not cheating. However it can be disrespectful towards your partner if you make it blatantly obvious or aren't subtle about it because you can bring your partner's self esteem down.

What Guys Said 10

• The human eye is naturally attracted to people that are attractive, even if you are in a relationship. Admiring the person is not cheating if you act on it then you are cheating. The same as @KDA20 said.

• Appreciating beaury is not cheating - Doing something about it is.

• All the time and not at all. If I was dating a girl who got easily angered with just a glance I hardly have control over, I would be a bit concerned... Good to hear a girl admit it is not just guys who do this!

• I just try to not let me girlfriend see, I would not want to see her checking some other guy out (unless he is some Adonis or something), we just know it happens and we all accept it.

• When you are in a relationship you are not suddenly blind to attractive people. It could be disrespectful towards your gf/bf if you check others out when you are with them, but otherwise I don't see a problem.

• Only looking then its OK and not cheating... But don't complain if your boyfriend looks at other girls... too

• You do but you try not to make it too obvious in front of your girlfriend.

• It's not considered cheating, God has given us eyes. We're allowed to use them.
    It's considered cheating when you do something with someone else... that you should be doing with your SO Only

• shit i was checking this awesome thing (car) i was thinking about riding it does that comes in cheating hell no!!! because checking out is not wrong entirely it all goes down what were your thoughts and intention about it that moment...

• That doesn't mean its cheating sometime its ver hard not to check a hot girl passing by tbh

• That's not cheating, that's admiring someone's aesthetics...

What Girls Said 9

• Yes I do. I check out girls though not really guys and my boyfriend checks them out with me and then we compare notes... no it isn't cheating. Just because you are in a relationship doesn't mean everyone else in the world become ugly

• I think everyone does it, even if it's just celebrities. It's not cheating, it's just admiring the view :)

• Having working eyes is in no way cheating. We are all human, we are still attracted to other humans even if you don't do anything about it or want to.

• I guess it's good to at least try to not check out.

But it is not cheating.

• Well ost people still watch porn while they're in a relationship or married is that considered cheating?

• sometimes it's hard not to check out someone

• No that's not consider cheating if you check out guys while you're in a relationship already but, I think that'll be a disrespectful thing to do if you're in public with him though.

• Lol thats perfectly normal

• Yes because everyone does. It isn't cheating unless you do something about it though.