What is the meaning of death?

Because life gets one but death doesn't?

Most Helpful Guy

• There is little meaning in death - Very few deaths were meaningful apart from human rights martyrs

What Girls Said 7

• I don't really believe there's a meaning of life either. Death, however, does have a meaning: it means that the period of time when you were alive is over.

• There's no meaning for life or death. You just have to find the motivation yourself and live along with the trip.

• There's no meaning for both. Your life must come to an end because we're not immortal, that's it.

• You have to let your body sleep to let your soul live on.

• The beginning to the end.

• Pretty much your body is turning soulless

• I'm going to hell so it doesn't matter to me :P

What Guys Said 11

• I like the word play haha I suppose just to teach us that we are impermanent, everything we know is impermanent.

• The hell are you on about?

• There's one meaning of death, and it's that your cells that keep you alive have deteriorated to the point that it cannot support itself any longer and shuts down.

• Essential life systems in the body stopping.

• The moment when you stop being alive, duh?

• The unstoppable force that can get some people to actually do something with their lives. If we actually had all the time in the world procrastination would role more so than it already does.

• The absence of life.

• death is the end of life

• I don't know but I always thought it was a cool sounding q

• Obviously to "LIVE" how you want and enjoy yourself b4 u can't anymore

• christianity explains it all. and by the christian experience its confirmed. death is a product of sin. after the second coming of Christ we'll live in His eternal kingdom. as for how and when we die physically this is a mystery. its beyond our understanding. life and deatth are a mystery in the theological sense.