Girls, A test I recently heard about?

I was talking to a friend and she was telling me how she thinks a girl i like might be running a confidence test on me and my friend she pranks me on stuff like this a lot so a second opinion works for me

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Never heard of such a 'confidence test', or girls playing any sorts of tests like that.
    If she's intentionally testing your confidence before you're even together, if anything should happen and you guys become a couple, rest assured those games will likely continue.

What Girls Said 8

• Girls don't run test on guys. When we call someone ugly we are either joking or think they are ugly. Your friend might not want you to get hurt by a girls words and that could be why she said it.

• Never heard of such a thing. No girl knowingly "runs a confidence test."

• What do you mean by confidence test? To see if you have the guts to ask this girl you like out? I don't quite understand about this whole confidence thing

• Like call you ugly and see if you are confident enough to shrug it off or say somethingback to her

• Thank you turns out she just has a horrible attitude which is never attractive if anyone. woman wants the question. answered but you have been very helpful thank. you miss

• "how- can- you- deal- with- her- giving- you- shit- type- of- test" sorry to hear things didn't work out. And I'm glad to have helped. No problem

• i never heard of it before

• uhh never heard of it before... maybe it's just something she made up

• I've heard of it.

• I didn't hear about it.

• No, I think they would have better things to do with their time