How can I track a question?

A question was asked a few days ago that I want to keep a track of. It's already getting lost in the past. How can I mark it so I can find it easily in the future?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can follow questions and takes that you did not write. Find the orange button with the circular arrows on it, and click that. At the top of the screen a notice will come up saying "Now Following".

If you're on mobile, the button is underneath the opinion box, to the left of the Facebook and tweet buttons. On desktop/laptop, it's on the left side of the page close to the top.

To see the questions/takes you follow, go to the home page and filter the feed so you just see the "My Feed" - it will show the activity of questions and people you're following.

• Ah, that's where it went! That symbol does not indicate a Following action...

• Thank YOU!!

• You're welcome 😊

What Girls Said 3

• You used to be able to follow questions but I can't see that option any more :/

• a question you asked or someone asked?

• Add a bookmark in your browser, that should do the trick

What Guys Said 3

• follow it by hitting the follow icon to the near top left.

• If you answered it - It should be in your opinions on your profile

• Bookmark the page !